• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Exploding Arms ,Steroid Abuse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBBWMRRWOrM
    New video ,old video was removed
    ok.................................
    Last edited by alza1988; 07-10-2008, 04:31 AM.

Wow, that was gross. I used to take regular supplements like ripped fuel but I don't even mess with that because of what it did to my stomach. People who use steroids have a very poor sense of priority.

Comment

Unless you're Jose Canseco and couldn't cut it in the majors otherwise. Then you gotta pay the bills.

Comment

I heard steroids are one of the most dangerous drugs you can take,the side effects can be deadly.

Comment

that's ****ing disgusting! why would u even want arms that look like his? **** don't even look right!
          that's nasty how he kept pumping the blood out and it wouldn't stop.. had chunks of **** in there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            that's ****ing disgusting! why would u even want arms that look like his? **** don't even look right!
            that's nasty how he kept pumping the blood out and it wouldn't stop.. had chunks of **** in there too.
            There was nothing natural or attractive looking about that.

Comment

They re seriously supposes to **** you up,the side effects I read about
              Depression
              Hair falls out,add years onto you
              Addictive,need rehab to come off them,can **** you up if you cold turkey
              Muscles supposed to deteriate when you come off them
              Anger ,roid rage
              Balls are supposed to go like peanuts

Comment

I've just had a great ****ing idea! someone should feed roids to a rooster and chicken and have it lift weights!

Comment

i know dudes who have taken 1 injection to get ripped and it realy does work

Comment

I have no doubt that he might use steroids but his arms are that size because of synthanol use.

Comment

Working...
                    X