Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exploding Arms ,Steroid Abuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol that guy was taking steroids to the ****ing max... if your gonna take steroids atleast be smart about it, theres alot of different ways to cycle on and off of them and this guy clearly just did it for way too ****in long. He was asking for it in my opinion, there had to be a point when his arms got that freakishly big that he knew if he kept goin he was going to have serious problems.

Comment

Originally posted by ben41193 View Post
      i know dudes who have taken 1 injection to get ripped and it realy does work
      crazy how it does that man just one shot you feel the difference in your workouts only a day later.

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
        lol that guy was taking steroids to the ****ing max... if your gonna take steroids atleast be smart about it, theres alot of different ways to cycle on and off of them and this guy clearly just did it for way too ****in long. He was asking for it in my opinion, there had to be a point when his arms got that freakishly big that he knew if he kept goin he was going to have serious problems.
        He uses sythanol to get his arms to look like that not just steroids.Its a man made fat and you inject it into a muscle and it makes it swell up for a while.Its easy to tell because his arms are just big there swollen with no definition.

Comment

Working...
        X