Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants Dunkin Donuts in California?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Who wants Dunkin Donuts in California?

Who wants Dunkin Donuts in California?

this guy sure does LOL.

watch this pretty funny and he's obviously a fan of Saved By the Bell

enjoy:

Dunkin Donuts is ****. American's would lap it up mind. Went to one when was in Berlin, over priced or what.

Comment

What he should have done was keep driving around...Phoenix is a BIG city and there's one at 43rd and Thomas....use to go there myself....when I ate donuts....

Comment

I didn't know Lou Diamond Phillips liked Duckin Donuts so much.

Comment

Originally posted by nance View Post
          What he should have done was keep driving around...Phoenix is a BIG city and there's one at 43rd and Thomas....use to go there myself....when I ate donuts....
          Why did you stop eating Donuts?

Comment

Originally posted by RichLoc View Post
            Why did you stop eating Donuts?

Just lost the taste for them...I'll one once in a great while now, but don't feel the need to eat them.

Comment

Originally posted by nance View Post
              Just lost the taste for them...I'll one once in a great while now, but don't feel the need to eat them.
              Donuts Make the world go round. Nah just playing around. ***** makes the world go round.

Comment

this video actually got me thinking there really is no Dunkin' Donuts in LA atleast? or OC? or SD? maybe they got them up north?

but yeah vegas got them!

i agree with homeboy dunkin's def the best donuts fo sho!

also their coffee is like the best tasting coffee in the nation due to some AOL poll. hahaha this mofo is making me feen for them now lol

Comment

I thought Dunkin Doughnuts came from Cali

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                    I thought Dunkin Doughnuts came from Cali
                    naw its a midwest and east coast thang!

most of the best tasting grub comes from midwest and east. west coast is always the last to get the good grub and we often never do.

u can hardly get a decent slice of pizza out in caly unless some people from new york or chicago moved out here to open a shop up.

hey bro can u do me a favor i see your from vegas. can u confirm if there are Dunkin' Donuts in 702 area or not? cause this video got me feenin LOL and ill be up there for margarito vs cotto fo sho!

Comment

Working...
                    X