No announcement yet.

What Kind of Kicks You Wearing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To work: A Cellini Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Casual: Bullboxer Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Both: Bottesini Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Comment

Also DVS

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
        Also DVS

I've heard they are very comfortable. I like your style of shoes, I must say.

Comment

Originally posted by ATWA View Post
          I've heard they are very comfortable. I like your style of shoes, I must say.
          LOL - I've never been on a skateboard in my life, either.

Also never thought I'd be buying work shoes at Journey's, either, but when the dress code says "Business Casual" and what you wear is clean, in good shape, and people can see you dropped a little bit of money on it, you can get away with leaving out the tie, not tucking in the shirt, still not looking too conservative

Comment

Sandals mostly, even to work. I do own 1 pair of sneakers I mean kicks in case I have to run or something.

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
              LOL - I've never been on a skateboard in my life, either.

Also never thought I'd be buying work shoes at Journey's, either, but when the dress code says "Business Casual" and what you wear is clean, in good shape, and people can see you dropped a little bit of money on it, you can get away with leaving out the tie, not tucking in the shirt, still not looking too conservative
              Yeah, I know what you mean, the tan and white just looks very cool.

Comment

Anything New Balance....I've had foot problems, so shoes that won't kill my feet by the end of the day are difficult to find....

I need a pair of dress shoes for the wedding...found the dress...need some shoes...

Comment

all white reebok classics

Comment

Comment

Im wearing this Jordan Ol' School kicks

Comment

Working...
                      X