Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Jump Rope Workout

Hello all,

New member...great site.

Anyway, here's my new jump rope video. It's a short 3-min of my 1hr routine. Hope you all like it...thanks!

With music:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqTe4MA_eQY

w/o music (older version):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEjvuuugGlg

-Michael

This is great ****.

Are you a one trick pony or are you equally skilled at punching too?

Comment

very very nice!!!

may I ask, what rope you're using in the vid?

for al long time now, i've been looking for a decent rope, but i'm not sure with which rope i should go with!
      it should be fast and great for speed, hand coordination and a few tricks.

thx!

Comment

Rope

Thanks for the comments.

It's a cheap speed rope with a pvc cord and thin handles. Nothing special about it. Jump rope like those you can find at any sporting goods store.

I prefer those types of jump ropes over the more expensive ball bearing ones with large handles because they're just as good if not better. Just avoid ropes made of nylon or leather.

If you're looking to spend more money you can look into buying the Buddy Lee jump ropes. I've never tried them but I hear they're good...hope this helps

Originally posted by SiAp View Post
        very very nice!!!

may I ask, what rope you're using in the vid?

for al long time now, i've been looking for a decent rope, but i'm not sure with which rope i should go with!
        it should be fast and great for speed, hand coordination and a few tricks.

thx!

Comment

thx for your answer. i will get one of these cheap ropes. thx a lot!!

again: great routine!

Comment

How long did it take you to become that good?

Very nice btw.

Comment

I started doing jump rope as a form of exercise about 4 yrs ago, but it was on and off. I got serious about it Dec. '06 and did it on a continuous basis 6-7 days a week.

It shouldn't take too long to get the timing down if you have decent footwork, then the tricks you learn as you go along which can take as little as 2-3 months, maybe, if you practice everyday and depending on your footwork and coordination. Then it's just making it look graceful and smooth and tying the tricks together.

Originally posted by _Ricky_ View Post
              How long did it take you to become that good?

Very nice btw.

Comment

Looks Great, you have good form and nice footwork. I

Comment

Working...
                X