Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guatemala beats Mexico 2-1 to qualify for Olympics!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guatemala beats Mexico 2-1 to qualify for Olympics!!

Que les pasa Mexico? Van a dejar que un pais tan pequeno y tropical como Guatemala les monte riata?? I have to admit.. I love your fighters but I hate your soccer team! lol

Anyway.. VIVA GUATEMALA! lol

I'll be rooting for USA, Argentina and Guate in the Olympics.

****ing yeah!!!i hate our soccer team as well..,well i hate soccer in general..

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
      ****ing yeah!!!i hate our soccer team as well..,well i hate soccer in general..
      cus your teh gaiyzz...

I only watch the big cups.

Comment

Pinche Guatemaleanos(or whatever the **** they are called) nada mas les van a meter una vergiza en las olimpiadas, mexicanos en los profesionales se los andan cojiendo

Comment

**** off...none of you have ever played the sport at a high level and/or know ****. so **** you all

Comment

aww my little guatemalan girl is probably happy..or not she may not even care lol

Comment

Originally posted by ~Mi*Vida*Loca~ View Post
              aww my little guatemalan girl is probably happy..or not she may not even care lol
              who you callin little guatemalan girl?? don't make me!!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by joecrappy View Post
                **** off...none of you have ever played the sport at a high level and/or know ****. so **** you all
                coming from smokin' who posts at a high rate on a boxing forum

Comment

Originally posted by Azuquita View Post
                  coming from smokin' who posts at a high rate on a boxing forum
                  well i play college soccer so i consider that good. they went to nationals last year (i wasnt on the team at that point). And I played provincially 15-16...been to europe and usa for tourneys...so **** off

Comment

Originally posted by De√ious View Post
                    who you callin little guatemalan girl?? don't make me!!!! lol
                    rofl not you crazy boy remember my little girl I give money to every month

Comment

Working...
                    X