• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I want it all"

Comment

• We Need to Stick Together

I just got Through
      MakIng a supposly Fan Floyd Look StuPid because he decided He wanted to be a Cotto Fan....

Im talking about "Vladomir"
      HotSizzle Know what I am talking about..!!

This Kinda Stuff Cant be HappeninG

Let's Stop the Floyd on Floyd Fan Arguments

We Must come together Against THE HATERS
      God Knows it's enough of them....

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
        We Need to Stick Together

I just got Through
        MakIng a supposly Fan Floyd Look StuPid because he decided He wanted to be a Cotto Fan....

Im talking about "Vladomir"
        HotSizzle Know what I am talking about..!!

This Kinda Stuff Cant be HappeninG

Let's Stop the Floyd on Floyd Fan Arguments

We Must come together Against THE HATERS
        God Knows it's enough of them....
        Damn baby slow it down son you didnt even get accepted into the clique yet! Or even ask!

You need to handle your business with 2501 and prove yourself before turning to the clique son

All the members in the clique are hardened ass muthas who people know not to step to..ya dig? LFCU members are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. Like Hotsizzle for instance..one time he was eating at a resto and the waiter dropped a spoon..Sizzle got so pissed he totally uppercutted him then bought the resto and demo'd it. This is what Im talkin bout.

Last edited by Crazylegs77; 03-17-2008, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazylegs77 View Post
          Damn baby slow it down son you didnt even get accepted into the clique yet! Or even ask!

You need to handle your business with 2501 and prove yourself before turning to the clique son

All the members in the clique are hardened ass muthas who people know not to step to..ya dig? LFCU members are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. Like Hotsizzle for instance..one time he was eating at a resto and the waiter dropped a spoon..Sizzle got so pissed he totally uppercutted him then bought the resto and demo'd it. This is what Im talkin bout.

Lol...your the leader..??
          Just look at my Sig..

Who in thier right Mind make 5 threads about another boxingSCene member..

you gotta understand I control 2501.. I say post he post...
          I say shut uo he shut up...

Dude is some obession type **** with me that **** is obivious...

Comment

LOL yea it sorta looked like this

then everybody in the resto said like this

Comment

• Originally posted by HotSizzle View Post
              LOL yea it sorta looked like this

then everybody in the resto said like this

yeah pretty much like this too

Comment

yeah pretty much like this too
                But this one time I went to the store,this one ***** wouldn't give me my change and it looked like this

Comment

• Nah Nah Nah there isn't no undercover LFCU members. If you LFCU you gotta REP THAT ****. Can a person hide flashiness? HELL NO.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Is that a serious question?
                    Nah son, I know what's good. I know that all you guys getting that work done, just like Floyd whupping dem white boyz ass. Cotto ain't want none of Money May, it'd be a rap, ya dig?

Comment

• Lifestyle Flashy representin'''''

Comment

Working...
                      X