Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good doc from 92. I got the up-close gif of Greer moving his left arm over from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot.
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xes...ville-nix_news

Comment

I dont see any damn gun.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        /thread now.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
          /thread now.
          Bob Harris is an idiot and his video is part of my research that proves the film was altered to hide Greer shooting jfk.

Comment

Originally posted by 7forever View Post
            Bob Harris is an idiot and his video is part of my research that proves the film was altered to hide Greer shooting jfk.
            That gif shows no gun.

Comment

Originally posted by 7forever View Post
              So let me summarize: You took the worst quality image as proof that the driver shot JFK because of an indistinct blur that might possibly look like a gun but you took the best quality image as proof that the driver shot JFK because of the lack of anything that looks like a gun... because that's PROOF OF THE CONSPIRACY?

It's like a classic Tom and Jerry cartoon, you always know what the punchline will be.

Comment

I find it hard to believe the driver would risk pulling out a pistol in broad daylight, on a road full of people while being filmed
                The conspiracy was probably the result of that footage, it's the most famous footage captured of the shot and the rest was probably derived from the fact the driver was partially covered.
                Last edited by TRAV1$; 10-11-2010, 04:30 PM.

Comment

U can see both the drivers hands wen KFKs head explodes!!

I dont get this bull*****.

Comment

The Zfilm was altered to hide shot from Driver

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    That gif shows no gun.
                    The gif shows the two points of alteration causing and hiding the shot from the driver's seat. The white extends in unison with first, the red smoke, and second, the rest of the fake spray with the headshot.

THE FAKE BLOOD MIST forms before the shot reaches his forehead. This was added for two reasons; To hide the front right entrance and to create the illusion of the right temple exploding.

WATCH THE FAKE MIST DISAPPEAR instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      So let me summarize: You took the worst quality image as proof that the driver shot JFK because of an indistinct blur that might possibly look like a gun but you took the best quality image as proof that the driver shot JFK because of the lack of anything that looks like a gun... because that's PROOF OF THE CONSPIRACY?

It's like a classic Tom and Jerry cartoon, you always know what the punchline will be.
                      After one year of research I was given a close-up of Greer's left arm crossing over his right shoulder which proves beyond any doubt the Zapruder film was altered to hide those movements. The case is closed, certainly it was and is after that discovery which was hidden for 46 years...not anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X