This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nix film close-up shows Greer's arm crossing over

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but this sequence zoomed in on the limo and this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but could not or didn't bother with the nix film.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xes...ville-nix_news

Comment

so, the suggestion is he reached over his shoulder and landed a head shot?

Comment

Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
        so, the suggestion is he reached over his shoulder and landed a head shot?
        100 percent correct. The nix film corroborates the blatant alterations committed to the zapruder film. It looks exactly like he shoots Kennedy because he does shoot Kennedy. Basically, much of my research reveals things that could have and should have been exposed decades ago but have been successfully ignored until my last year of research.
        You can't see Greer moving his arm over unless it's zoomed in on. This five second gif justifies my work and confirms Greer's guilt beyond doubt.

The driver has always placed the gun in his left hand but it's been ignored for decades until I started posting gifs which show it clearly. His left hand never returned to the wheel, obviously.

Comment

i can't make out **** in the 2nd or 3rd gifs, something does look fishy in the first and the previous one though. How could he have pulled that off with no one seeing it?

Comment

Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
            i can't make out **** in the 2nd or 3rd gifs, something does look fishy in the first and the previous one though. How could he have pulled that off with no one seeing it?
            Governor Connally and some other witnesses reported seeing either shot in the car or around the car.
            http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/m_j_russ/comp.htm#list
            Austin Miller's Warren Commission Testimony (back to the list of witnesses)

(Miller was standing on the triple overpass)

Mr. BELIN - Well, describe what happened. Did you see the motorcade come by?
            Mr. MILLER - Yes sir; it came down main street and turned north on Houston Street and went over two blocks and turned left on Elm Street. Got about halfway down the hill going toward the underpass and that is when as I recall the first shot was fired.
            Mr. BELIN - Did you know it was a shot when you heard it?
            Mr. MILLER - I didn't know it. I thought at first the motorcycle backfiring or somebody throwed some firecrackers out.
            Mr. BELIN - Then what did you hear or see?
            Mr. MILLER - After the first one, just a few seconds later, there was two more shots fired, or sounded like a sound at the time. I don't know for sure. And it was after that I saw some man in the car fall forward, and a women next to him grab him and hollered, and just what, I don't know exactly what she said.
            Mr. BELIN - Then what did you see?
            Mr. MILLER - About that time I turned to look toward the - there is a little plaza sitting on the hill. I looked over there to see if anything was there, who through the firecracker or whatever it was, or see if anything was up there, and there wasn't nobody standing there, so I stepped back and looked at the tracks to see if anybody run across the railroad tracks, and there was nobody running across the railroad tracks. So I turned right straight back just in time to see the convertible take off fast.
            Mr. BELIN - You mean the convertible in which the President was riding?
            Mr. MILLER - I wouldn't want to say it was the President. It was a convertible, but I saw a man fall over. I don't know whose convertible it was.
            Mr. BELIN - Where did the shots sound like they came from?
            Mr. MILLER - Well, the way it sounded like, it came from the, I would say from right there in the car. Would be to my left, the way I was looking at him toward that incline.

Mr. BELIN - Is there anything else that you can think of that you saw?
            Mr. MILLER - About the time I looked over to the side there, there was a police officer. No; a motorcycle running his motor under against the curb, and jumped off and come up to the hill toward the top and right behind him was some more officers and plainclothesmen, too.
            Mr. BELIN - Did you see anyone that might be, that gave any suspicious movements of any kind over there?
            Mr. MILLER - No, sir; I didn't
            Mr. BELIN - Did you see anyone when you looked around on the railroad tracks, that you hadn't seen before
            Mr. MILLER - No, sir; I didn't.

Comment

Hugh William Betzner's Affidavit (back to the list of witnesses)

I was standing on Houston Street near the intersection of Elm Street. I took a picture of President Kennedy's car as it passed along Houston Street. I have an old camera. I looked down real quick and rolled the film to take the next picture. I then ran down to the corner of Elm andHouston Streets, this being the southwest corner. I was standing back from the corner and had to take the pictures through some of the crowd. I ran on down Elm a little more and President Kennedy's car was starting to go down the hill to the triple underpass. I was running trying to keep the President's car in my view and was winding my film as I ran. I was looking down at my camera to see the number of the film as I ran. I took another picture as the President's car was going down the hill on Elm Street. I started to wind my film again and I heard a loud noise. I thought that this noise was either a firecracker or a car had backfired. I looked up and it seemed like there was another loud noise in the matter of a few seconds. I looked down the street and I could see the President's car and another one and they looked like the cars were stopped. Then I saw a flash of pink like someone standing up and then sitting back down in the car. Then I ran around so I could look over the back of a monument and I either saw the following then or when I was sitting back down on the corner of Elm Street. I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following:

I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air

Comment

Royce Skelton's Warren Commission Testimony (back to the list of witnesses)

(Skelton was standing on the triple overpass)

Mr. BALL - Did you see the President's car turn on Elm Street?
                Mr. SKELTON - Yes, sir; I saw the car carrying the Presidential flag turn.
                Mr. BALL - And did you hear something soon after that?
                Mr. SKELTON - Just about the same time the car straightened up - got around the corner - I heard two shots, but I didn't know at the time they were shots.
                Mr. BALL - Where did they seem to come from?
                Mr. SKELTON - Well, I couldn't tell then, they were still to far from where I was.
                Mr. BALL - Did the shots sound like they came from where you were standing?
                Mr. SKELTON - No, sir; definitely not. It sounded like they were right there - more or less like motorcycle backfire, but I thought that they were these dumb balls that they throw at the cement because I could see the smoke coming up off the cement.
                Mr. BALL - You saw smoke come off the cement?
                Mr. SKELTON - Yes.
                Mr. BALL - Where did it seem to you that the sound came from, what direction?
                Mr. SKELTON - Towards the President's car.
                Mr. BALL - From the President's car.
                Mr. SKELTON - right around the motorcycles and all that - I couldn't distinguish because it was too far away.

Mr. BALL - How long did you stand there?
                Mr. SKELTON - I stood there from about 12:15 until the time the President was shot.
                Mr. BALL - How many shots did you hear?
                Mr. SKELTON - I think I heard four - I mean - I couldn't be sure.
                Mr. BALL - You think you heard four?
                Mr. SKELTON - Yes

Comment

Originally posted by 7forever View Post
                  Royce Skelton's Warren Commission Testimony (back to the list of witnesses)

(Skelton was standing on the triple overpass)

Mr. BALL - Did you see the President's car turn on Elm Street?
                  Mr. SKELTON - Yes, sir; I saw the car carrying the Presidential flag turn.
                  Mr. BALL - And did you hear something soon after that?
                  Mr. SKELTON - Just about the same time the car straightened up - got around the corner - I heard two shots, but I didn't know at the time they were shots.
                  Mr. BALL - Where did they seem to come from?
                  Mr. SKELTON - Well, I couldn't tell then, they were still to far from where I was.
                  Mr. BALL - Did the shots sound like they came from where you were standing?
                  Mr. SKELTON - No, sir; definitely not. It sounded like they were right there - more or less like motorcycle backfire, but I thought that they were these dumb balls that they throw at the cement because I could see the smoke coming up off the cement.
                  Mr. BALL - You saw smoke come off the cement?
                  Mr. SKELTON - Yes.
                  Mr. BALL - Where did it seem to you that the sound came from, what direction?
                  Mr. SKELTON - Towards the President's car.
                  Mr. BALL - From the President's car.
                  Mr. SKELTON - right around the motorcycles and all that - I couldn't distinguish because it was too far away.

Mr. BALL - How long did you stand there?
                  Mr. SKELTON - I stood there from about 12:15 until the time the President was shot.
                  Mr. BALL - How many shots did you hear?
                  Mr. SKELTON - I think I heard four - I mean - I couldn't be sure.
                  Mr. BALL - You think you heard four?
                  Mr. SKELTON - Yes
                  Mr Skelton says that he heard two shots and seconds later says he heard four shots.

Naturally eyewitness testimony taken out of context is far more reliable than reality.

Comment

Dont you just love conspiracy theory's?

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                      Dont you just love conspiracy theory's?
                      They are certainly hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                      X