X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Bingo...

Tests done show that the body gets a shock to the nervous system and straightens out the spine. Thus causing the head to appear to go backwards. Again, if you look at the video, frame by frame, you will see the head does come forward from the impact very quickly. I think it's frame 313 to 314, I'm not sure it's been such a long time since I read up on these conspiracies.
    Yes, as the crazy man just posted, i think its frame 313 -ish, where you clearly see his head go forward as the spray of blood and brains and **** explodes outward towards the front, obviously from being shot from behind. (by the driver)

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      Yes, as the crazy man just posted, i think its frame 313 -ish, where you clearly see his head go forward as the spray of blood and brains and **** explodes outward towards the front, obviously from being shot from behind. (by the driver)
      Like I said, over 80 conspiracies have been fabricated, over 40 assassins accused. It's getting embarrassing.....

Comment

• Wasnt a lone gunman thats for damn sure.

Comment

• Watched a very interesting documentary last week which claimed that he was basically shot by accident by one of the secret service agents who were directly behind him in the follow up car

Basically it claimed that Oswald was trying to kill him but missed with one shot and didn't fatally wound him with the other.

Immediately after these two shots were fired the agent in the follow up car picked up the AR-15 and turned to look up where Oswald was/Where the shots had come from and accidentally fired a round which amazingly killed Kennedy

They had extensive evidence to back up this claim and the program as a whole was very convincing. The entire investigation had been done by a career detective who had spent 30 years in the Austrlian police doing investigations before spending over 4 years investigating the Kennedy assassination.

He goes into detail on the following.

The trajectory of the shot that actually killed Kennedy
          The fact that the head shot was a completely different round to the first 2 shots
          The fact people at street level smelled gun powder
          The fact that the angle and size of the exit wound made it impossible to have come from Oswalds weapon and trajectory.

Here is a link to the full documentary but I am not sure if it will work for you guys in the land of the free and the home of the obese.

http://www.channel5.com/shows/jfks-s...r-the-evidence

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
            Watched a very interesting documentary last week which claimed that he was basically shot by accident by one of the secret service agents who were directly behind him in the follow up car

Basically it claimed that Oswald was trying to kill him but missed with one shot and didn't fatally wound him with the other.

Immediately after these two shots were fired the agent in the follow up car picked up the AR-15 and turned to look up where Oswald was/Where the shots had come from and accidentally fired a round which amazingly killed Kennedy

They had extensive evidence to back up this claim and the program as a whole was very convincing. The entire investigation had been done by a career detective who had spent 30 years in the Austrlian police doing investigations before spending over 4 years investigating the Kennedy assassination.

The fact that the head shot was a completely different round to the first 2 shots
            The fact that the angle and size of the exit wound made it impossible to have come from Oswalds weapon and trajectory.

Here is a link to the full documentary but I am not sure if it will work for you guys in the land of the free and the home of the obese.

They posit that Secret Service agent George Hickey accidentally machine-gunned the president’s head off from behind the limousine while yanking out his automatic rifle to react to Oswald’s first shots

BBC did a doc years ago that was better as it wasnt based on one persons investigation.
            BBC > channel 5.

Comment

Watched a very interesting documentary last week which claimed that he was basically shot by accident by one of the secret service agents who were directly behind him in the follow up car

Uh............no

Here's another thing I don't understand. Why was John Hinckley Jr able to shoot Reagan all by himself, but Oswald needed the help of everyone in the world creating this giant conspiracy?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                They posit that Secret Service agent George Hickey accidentally machine-gunned the president’s head off from behind the limousine while yanking out his automatic rifle to react to Oswald’s first shots

BBC did a doc years ago that was better as it wasnt based on one persons investigation.
                BBC > channel 5.
                What was the name of the BBC one?

Comment

• I was reading today something about Lyndon B. Johnson killing him.

Comment

I mentioned that show a few posts back. Was interesting.

Comment

What was the name of the BBC one?
                      I forget. i found it a while ago, its on youtube.

Comment

Working...
                      X