Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fwiw it looks to me like the driver shot him.

Being in that car and watching you're loved ones head blown off makes me a bit sick even thinking about it. Cowards.

Comment

• FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
      JFK Lancer Productions & Publications
      332 N.E.5th Street
      Grand Prairie, TX 75050
      Phone: 817-488-0978

Warren Commission Suppressed Jackie's
      Testimony On JFK's Head Wound

Court Reporter's Tape Shows
      Additional Description Withheld

Jackie Kennedy obliterates the official lies and confirms the real truth. The driver fired the shot that created a small entrance hole over the right eye which blew out the right occipital/parietal area. http://www.jfklancer.com/LNE/jbkwc.html

Dallas, TX -- August 5, 2001 -- JFK Lancer, an historical research firm reports that the Court Reporter's tape shows Jacqueline Kennedy's testimony before the Warren Commission had additional descriptions which were withheld.

Mrs. Kennedy testified in a short private session held at her home in Washington, D.C., with Chief Justice Earl Warren, Commission General Council J. Lee Rankin, Attorney General Robert Kennedy, and a court reporter in attendance. Testimony of witnesses before the Warren Commission was made public in the fall of 1964. Jacqueline Kennedy's testimony was also released containing her description of her husbands wounds which read :

"And just as I turned and looked at him, I could see a piece of his skull and I remember it was flesh colored. I remember thinking he just looked as if he had a slight headache. And I just remember seeing that. No blood or anything."

But a second section in which she described the wounds she saw carried only the notation: (Reference to Wounds Deleted).
      Although very few Americans actually read those transcripts, historians and researchers who did read them were outraged, and waged a legal battle to have the omitted testimony released. In the early 1970s, a court decision required the United States Government to disclose to the public the contents of the still classified section of Mrs. Kennedy's 1964 Warren Commission testimony. Her previously withheld statement read:

" I was trying to hold his hair on.

From the front there was nothing --- I suppose there must have been.

But from the back you could see, you know, you were trying to hold his hair on, and his skull on."

Releasing this previously withheld section gave researchers what was assumed to be Mrs. Kennedy's complete description of the President's head wounds. Researchers took for granted that the hand-typed transcript page released by the National Archives from the official records of the Warren Commission ended the matter.

However, new analysis reveals that the original court tape actually reads:

"... I could see a piece of his skull sort of wedge-shaped, like that, and I remember that it was flesh colored with little ridges at the top."

Filmmaker Mark Sobel found the discrepancy while doing research for a forthcoming documentary on JFK. Sobel explained, "I was quite surprised to find that Mrs. Kennedy was not asked for more detail --- she had an opportunity to view the wounds longer and closer than any other person as they originally existed. Given the seemingly contradictory testimony by the doctors who treated the President at Parkland Hospital in Dallas just after the shooting and the Doctors who performed the autopsy at Bethesda many hours later, Mrs. Kennedy's testimony would appear critical."
      Sobel filed under the Freedom of Information Act to have the court reporter's original tape of Mrs. Kennedy's testimony unsealed, citing that the content had already been fully declassified by the courts and that it was in the best interest of the public for the accuracy of the existing transcript to be verified. Sobel explained, "As I compared the 1964 transcript to the original court reporter's paper tape, I reached a sentence officially transcribed by the Warren Commission as: "I could see a piece of his skull, and I remember that it was flesh colored"words on the original paper taped no longer matched up."
      Court Reporter Kathy Bradford of Bradford Court Reporting of Dallas, Texas, agreed. Bradford reviewed the transcript from the archives and certified Mrs. Kennedy's complete statement was not found in the Warren Commission's version..

This extra description was almost certainly witheld from the Commissioners and Legal Staff as well, since these descriptions are missing in the typed transcript that is contained in the actual Warren Commission Records --- before it was finally released publicly in its entirety.

Apprised of these new details, David Mantik, M.D., Ph.D. stated, "Given the lack of follow-up in Mrs. Kennedy's description to exactly what she saw, these details could have been valuable to the House Select Committee on Assassinations that reviewed the medical evidence." Mantik is one of the few doctors allowed to view President Kennedy's original autopsy materials in the National Archives.
      Secret Service Agent Clint Hill, seen in films and photos in Dealey Plaza climbing onto the rear of the limousine, stated in his Warren Commission testimony,
      "Between the time I originally grabbed the handhold and until I was up on the car, Mrs. Kennedy--the second noise that I heard had removed a portion of the President's head, and he had slumped noticeably to his left. Mrs. Kennedy had jumped up from the seat and was, it appeared to me, reaching for something coming off the right rear bumper of the car, the right rear tail, when she noticed that I was trying to climb on the car."
      Debra Conway of JFK Lancer, says that the court reporter's tape is now on their web site. Conway stated, "Mrs. Kennedy also describes this piece of skull to historian Theodore White in her famous 'Camelot' interview where she told him, 'I could see a piece of his skull coming off; it was flesh colored not white--' This is very similar to what she said to the Warren Commission."
      Conway went on to explain, "There were pieces of skull found in the street and in the limousine. The piece of skull described by Mrs. Kennedy could have been one of those later found in the street, the limousine, or an avulsed piece still attached to his head."
      Researcher Barb Junkkarinen, who specializes in the medical evidence of the Kennedy assassination and is the Director of the JFK Alliance for Open Archives organization, told JFK Lancer, "The real 'find' here is that two specific descriptions of the head wound by Mrs. Kennedy (that the skull piece was wedge shaped, and that it had little ridges at the top) are not included in what is supposed to be the full and complete transcript of her testimony."
      In his memoirs, Senator Arlen Specter, a Junior Council for the Warren Commission in 1964, suggests that the minimal testimony taken from Mrs. Kennedy was due to Earl Warren wishing to be protective of her, and that the handling of her testimony created some distress among other Commissioners and Legal Staff. However, in formerly Top Secret transcripts of the meetings of the seven Commissioners, Commissioner John J. McCloy repeatedly emphasized the importance of obtaining such testimony as quickly as possible "She's the best witness," he said "as to how those bullets struck her husband."

Junkkarinen adds, "Why they would withhold an accurate description is open to debate, but the fact that they put out an altered transcript is telling. How many other transcripts may have fallen victim to the same shenanigans? This is a find that proves alteration of original evidence, and that is important.

FRAME 337.

Comment

• Advance to 2:15 and hear Joe talk about what he saw. Robert Knudsen (WH photographer) took the photos Joe described. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPXzX1DtJE

Several Kennedy Autopsy Photographs Were Faked While Many Others Were Hidden.
        By Allan Jacobs http://jfkhistory.org/knudsen.html

New testimony about the autopsy of John F. Kennedy shows that at least one or more additional sets of autopsy pictures were taken of President Kennedy's wounds but no information about the existence of the pictures was ever made public.

The existence of additional photographs which were taken by White House photographer Robert L. Knudsen during the autopsy of the president at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, raises new questions about the honesty and accuracy of the autopsy and how it was controlled by high ranking military officers and politicians. Also in focus is how the autopsy was conducted, which has been a subject of scorn by assassination critics for more than thirty-five years. But the new evidence gives no indication as to the location of any of the additional photographs. They are missing from the National Archives along with the president's brain, skull fragments and pieces and microscope slides of tissues from the margins of the wounds.

"One of the many tragedies of the assassination of President Kennedy has been the incompleteness of the autopsy record and the suspicion caused by the shroud of secrecy that has surrounded the records that do exist," said the Assassination Records Review Board, which released the testimony and the information about the suppressed photographic materials.

The Review Board, which was created by Congress to collect all pertinent records concerning President Kennedy's murder, said the doctors who conducted the autopsy may have had the best of intentions--protecting the privacy of the Kennedy family. But "the legacy of such secrecy ultimately has caused distrust and suspicion," the board said.

"I don't believe that the answer is quite so innocent." declares Kennedy assassination researcher and Warren Commission critic Robert J. Groden, "This whole thing stinks of the same old cover-up we've seen for three and a half decades. Robert Knudsen's photographs were hidden because they proved that the single bullet theory was a lie. The exit wound was in the rear of the head, showing that a fatal bullet struck from the front. Probes photographed in the body showed that the angles were wrong for several of the shots to have come from the Texas School Book Depository building."

One set of autopsy photographs, now at the National Archives, has been known to exist for years, and most of the pictures have been published by Robert Groden, but the new testimony documents the existence of at least one other complete set.

In 1977, Mr. Groden had examined the "known" autopsy photographs in the National Archives while he was Staff Photographic Consultant for the House Select Committee on Assassinations. He noticed that several photographs were missing from the known inventory and he also discovered and reported to the HSCA that about a half dozen others, that were not in the original inventory, were now present in the Archives' collection. In his report to the HSCA, Mr. Groden reported that he had noticed that some of the photographs, notably those showing the rear of the president's head, had been retouched photographically. The insert lines and contrast changes were quite evident.

No other members of the HSCA photo panel were aware of the testimony of the Dallas doctors about the massive exit wound in President Kennedy's head. "They didn't know what to look for." stated Mr. Groden.

In 1997, the review board found and interviewed Saundra K. Spencer, who worked at the Naval Photographic Center in 1963. She was shown the autopsy photographs in the National Archives and found that they were not the photographs that she had processed.

The pictures that she developed and printed had, "no blood or opening cavities." she stated.

The film was brought in by an agent she believed was with the FBI. "When he gave us the material to process, he said that they had been shot at Bethesda and they were autopsy pictures."

She was told, she said: "Process them and try not to observe too much, don't peruse."

Robert Knudsen's widow, Gloria, revealed to the review board that her husband told her that photographing the dead president was "the hardest thing he had ever had to do in his life."

Mr. Knudsen testified before the House Select Committee on Assassinations, which in the late 1970s reopened the official investigation into the killings of both President Kennedy and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., and Mrs. Knudsen said he later told her that four or five of the pictures the committee showed him did not represent what he saw or photographed that night and that at least one of them had been altered.

"His son Bob said that his father told him that 'hair had been drawn in' on the photos to conceal a missing portion of the top-back of President Kennedy's head," according to a review board memo about a meeting with Mr. Knudsen's family.

Mr. Knudsen's observations were identical to those of another autopsy photographer, Floyd Riebe as well as Robert Groden who also reported the alteration of exactly the same photographs, in exactly the same location.

The House Assassinations Committee suppressed both Mr. Knudsen's testimony and Mr. Groden's report of the alteration.

"It is quite important that there were other cameras." said Mr. Groden, "There were four autopsy photographers (and cameras) in all." John Stringer, William Bruce Pitzer, Robert L. Knudsen and Floyd Riebe. Mr. Pitzer was murdered soon after President Kennedy's autopsy to silence him. The existence of the other two or three additional sets of autopsy photographs have been concealed from the public and investigative agencies for thirty-five years.

Additionally, testimony was received by the review board that Mr. Pitzer was, at the time of his death, in possession of a 16 millimeter film of the autopsy which he had taken during the autopsy examination and been working on at the time he was murdered. The film disappeared and has never again surfaced. No one from any of the five governmental investigations has seen any of these other three sets. The only set they've seen contain the doctored photographs which show a photographically rebuilt rear of the head to disguise the large exit wound which was in the back of President Kennedy's head. The proof of at least one more gunman and, of course, a conspiracy."

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTvl9J0Hzwo

Bob Harris, in his own video ignores the rear exit wound by skipping over frames 312-313. It's right there for everyone to see. The back of the head gapes open perfectly between these two critical frames. The first gif is from his video and the second, much better, found online a few years ago. There is no way to refute what had to be there, was always there, but was ignored by folks like Harris who favored conspiracy garbage like two shots to the head. I suppose Bob could say he didn't notice it, but that would force him to change his view on the most important part of this case, the exit wound and the one shot that entered jfk's right forehead.

Comment

• Time travel is possible.

Comment

• This first gif from Bob Harris's video depicts the bottom rear caving in and the top back separating from the skull. This is consistent with my work from the other yt clip. Seeing is believing.

Comment

• http://www.paulseaton.com/jfk/boh/pa...land_wound.htm

I will be responsible for telling the real truth, but my discovery of the rear gaping and exploding in Zapruder is something that Bob Harris and most jfk researchers will likely never acknowledge because they know where it leads. It leaves no doubt about the exit location and leads to a conclusion that they don't want. It's coming whether they like it or not. There may have been some missing temporal bone below and left of the right ear but not the right side of the head. Audrey Bell confirms this important fact.

His rear skull first gapes open, then skull detaches. In the loop you can see the lane through his open skull, then it blackens. That is followed by his skull open and closing yet again.

"-Although only in Trauma Room One for 3-5 minutes, she did see the head wound. After asking Dr.
                Perry “where is the wound,” she said he turned the President’s head slightly to the President’s anatomical
                left, so that she could see a right rear posterior head wound, which she described as occipital in both her
                oral remarks, and in her drawings
                ;
                -She said she could see brain and spinal fluid coming out of the wound, but could not tell what type of
                brain tissue it was;
                -She said it was her recollection that the right side of the President’s head, and the top of his head,
                were intact
                , which is why she had to ask Dr. Perry where the wound was in the first place."(04/l 4/97 Summary of ARRB interview)

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Time travel is possible.
                  Only forward.....

Comment

• A GREAT POST BY SOMEONE WHO SUPPORTS COMMON SENSE

The fairy tale we are dealing with is the WC Fairy Tale. Nix shows Greer crossing his arm over to the right side of his body at the moment of JFKs execution. At the very least this film should arouse even a slight, fleeting, tiny curiosity that perhaps, maybe, possibly, Greer should have been handcuffed at Parkland, tried before a jury with a competent prosecutor, and swung on a rope for murder after being found guilty. The case against Greer, as presented here is solid as granite rock. If the rock is too hard for some people than perhaps its time to hear the WC Fairy Tale again and hit the pillow again as reality is becoming too challenging. Its OK ....the government prefers you this way.

Comment

• The JFKHistory forum is now closed. It's primary function was to lend a bit of badly
                      needed sanity to the JFK case, but in recent times it has done exactly the opposite. I
                      do want to thank everyone who has contributed over the years - even those whose beliefs
                      are extreme.

Robert Harris

Comment

Working...
                      X