X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what.is.this.fock!ng.nonsense?

Comment

• With this old copy you can see the cartoon gun, arm and hand form perfectly before the fake reflection jolts backward in perfect unison with the headshot. The fake blood mist appears just before official impact.

Comment

• I will make it simple for all the naysayers. Some things aren't supposed to be true but really are and rarely they are proven, like in the case of the driver shooting jfk. The only defense against this truth has been invalidated by showing that Greer's left arm/hand really did cross with the headshot. The illusion has been proven a reality.

Even if somehow a lot of people learn this truth, it won't change the world as much as it will confirm that some really absurd things have happened in America and been covered up by the gatekeepers (conspiracy theorists) and the mass media. The WWW solved this case, and more directly, youtube. The untruthers simply ignored that Greer had both hands off the wheel and skipped to the fake hand excuse. His left hand never returned to the wheel because it was going over his right shoulder during the headshot. A little enhancement worked wonders in making it crystal clear. Watch the area over his right shoulder pop with the headshot.

Comment

• I've looked at the film closely and here are some numbers which you can find yourself. The driver is looking at Kennedy before, during and immediately after the fatal shot. This is an anomaly of epic proportions if he didn't shoot Kennedy. He is driving the vehicle and manages to look at Kennedy a half second before the shot, at the moment, and right after in a moving car which he is driving. IT'S DNA IMPOSSIBLE.

And he lied about ever seeing Kennedy even though he was clearly looking at him twice in less than 2 seconds. He lied because he killed Kennedy and understood that that would raise questions as to why he didn't speed off after looking the first time. He was a goon but managed to tell that much needed lie but we have the film to confirm he's looking right at jfk both times.

He turns around the first time at 272. Kellerman turned before at 260 so they are both looking at jfk at the same time until 289. They are both clearly aware that at least Kennedy has been hit and what do they do...slow the limo down and finish Kennedy off at point blank range. Greer turns back straight at 289, they both look at each around 290-292 and they know at that moment they are gonna shoot the sitting duck in the back seat. Greer starts his second turn at 301-302 and is looking right at Greer by 304 and turns away and pulls the gun down by 318. There are 45 frames between 272-317 and Greer's looking at Kennedy in those critical moments for 30 of those frames.

Comment

• Greer's lies are right up there with OJ Simpson. He was looking directly at Kennedy two seperate times between frame 272-302. The film proves many things and certainly proves Greer lied big time.

Mr. SPECTER - Were you able to see anything of President Kennedy as you glanced to the rear?
            Mr. GREER - No, sir; I didn't see anything of the President, I didn't look, I wasn't far enough around to see the President.

Comment

• Greer slips up and admits he accelerated after the third shot which is always the last shot for people who are lying. He sped off after his second turn and right after he fired the fatal shot.

Mr. SPECTER - Do you recollect whether you accelerated before or at the same time or after the third shot?
              Mr. GREER - I couldn't really say. Just as soon as I turned my head back from the second shot, right away I accelerated right then. It was a matter of my reflexes to the accelerator.
              Mr. SPECTER - Was it at about that time that you heard the third shot?
              Mr. GREER - Yes, sir; just as soon as I turned my head

This testimony is golden and would convict anyone on trial for murder in a heartbeat. He admits to turning twice here but officially said he turned only once. OOPS!

Mr. SPECTER - Do you have an independent recollection at this moment of having heard three shots at that time?
              Mr. GREER - I knew that after I heard the second one, that is when I looked over my shoulder, and I was conscious that there was something wrong, because that is when I saw Governor Connally. And when I turned around again, to the best of my recollection there was another one, right immediately after.

The one you fired, you imbecile.

Comment

• You made all of this up.

Stop trolling the lounge.

Comment

• Originally posted by th258 View Post
                  Granted, I'm no expert, but who holds a gun right by his face when shooting it?
                  It is convoluted but the fake reflection only functioned as the gun for Zapruder. The real gun was lower, near his shoulder. This is proven accurate by looking at the frames immediately after the reflection falls off the passenger's head. Frame 318 is the fake reflection which I think they allowed to distract from the bleached gun that followed in 319. Notice in 320 that there's still a smidgen of white.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/

Comment

• Originally posted by kirin-rex View Post
                    Uh-huh. Still waiting on those 40 people.
                    JOHN F. KENNEDY'S FATAL WOUNDS:
                    THE WITNESSES AND THE INTERPRETATIONS
                    FROM 1963 TO THE PRESENT
                    by
                    Gary L. Aguilar, MD
                    San Francisco, California, August, 1994

17) JOHN EBERSOLE, MD: was Assistant Chief of Radiology and head of the Radiology Division at Bethesda, and was the radiologist who evaluated the X-rays in close cooperation with the autopsists on the night of the autopsy. He was not called to testify before the Warren Commission. However he was called to testify by the HSCA on March 11, 1978. Ebersole's deposition was not published by the HSCA causing it to be sealed for 50 years under congressional rules. (Due to pressure, however, the transcript of his interview was released in October, 1993.) A brief wire service account appeared regarding his appearance before the HSCA claiming that he agreed with the Warren Commissions' conclusions. However, in an interview with reporter Gil Dulaney published two days before his HSCA appearance Ebersole said of the head wound, "When the body was removed from the casket there was a very obvious horrible gaping wound to the back of the head (BE:543).", and "The front of the body, except for a very slight bruise above the right eye on the forehead, was absolutely intact. It was the back of the head that was blown off." (BE:546)

In HSCA testimony recently released, Ebersole claimed, "The back of the head was missing..."(HSCA interview with Ebersole, 3-11-78, p.3), and when shown the autopsy photograph with the back of the scalp intact, Ebersole commented, "You know, my recollection is more of a gaping occipital wound than this but I can certainly not state that this is the way it looked. Again we are relying on a 15 year old recollection. But had you asked me without seeing these or seeing the pictures, you know, I would have put the wound here rather than more forward." (HSCA interview with Ebersole, 3-11-78, p. 62). Ebersole, faced with the photographs before the HSCA, said JFK's skull defect was, "More lateral. Much more lateral and superior than I remembered." (HSCA interview with Ebersole, 3-11-63, p. 63) Yet Ebersole claimed that "I had the opportunity (to examine the back of JFK's head while positioning the head for X-rays) (HSCA Ebersole interview, 3-11-78, p. 64). Later Ebersole said, "...perhaps about 12:30 (am) a large fragment of the occipital bone was received from Dallas and at Dr. Finck's request I X-rayed these (sic)...". As Lifton observed about Ebersole's HSCA enlightenment, "When Ebersole met with Art Smith on March 28, and of course after his HSCA interview, he said: 'The back portion of the head...the back part of the head, was reasonably intact.' Ebersole claimed that Dulaney had misquoted him. Smith asked: "That was a misquote?" Ebersole: "Yes, Misquoted. I, really, ah, I may have said that--what I meant was, the side." David Lifton had Dulaney read a verbatim transcript of the Ebersole interview. Dulaney again quoted Ebersole describing the head wound as "a very obvious horrible gaping wound at the back of the head..." (BE:546) (Emphasis added.) Ebersole's reliability has also been questioned as he also claimed that the neck wound upon arrival at Bethesda was sutured closed. Ebersole told this to both Dulaney and to Art Smith (BE:543).

If, as has been argued, the error rate in the determination of entrance from exit in single, perforating wounds is 37% among emergency physicians (Randall T. Clinicians' forensic interpretations of fatal gunshot wounds often miss the mark. JAMA. 1993; 269:2058- 2061), and, accepting for the sake of argument that the determining of the location of a skull defect is as troublesome as determining entrance from exit in perforating bullet wounds (it should not be, of course), the likelihood of error by 44 witnesses from two facilities is 1 divided by 2 to the 44th power, or 1 in 4,294,967,296. The likelihood that 44 of 44 erroneous witnesses would agree (excepting Giesecke and Salyer) among themselves to the same "wrong" location is considerably less than 1 divided by 2 to the 44th power. Critics of the Warren Commission's conclusions are chary to embrace such odds and are troubled that loyalists seem to be unaware of this problem.

JFK Wound Witnesses - (ag6)

Comment

• -There is nothing even remotely unclear or vague about Greer killing Jfk. That's a simple cop-out...nothing less.
                      -He passes the covered gun in Zapruder and Nix completes the movements of his left arm crossing when he shoots Kennedy. Greer's arm crossing was covered with ridiculous fake reflections for the only film, Zapruder, that had widespread use and was viewed by millions.

-There is nothing gruesome about jfk's headshot because the red blotch is fake. It is quite simply a cartoon forgery committed by 1960's idiots.
                      -Greer had a small entrance wound over the right eye with a gaping exit on the right rear...that's it.

-I'm not interested in why he was assassinated because Greer killing Kennedy proves an inside job all by itself. I don't care why he was killed, only that he was killed by the secret service, therefore his own administration.

-Some people want to know my motivation. I posted the evidence to forty or fifty forums so people could see how obvious and silly this cover-up and assassination of an American President really was and is.

-The jfk cover-up is solved and proven beyond any doubt because of the nix film and my determination to point out overwhelming evidence that has been available for decades. The conspiracy theorists are most responsible for this lingering for almost 50 years. The information age solved this case.

Comment

Working...
                      X