No announcement yet.

How Do You Work it with Other Girls of Diff. Religions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do You Work it with Other Girls of Diff. Religions

How do you have a relationship with a girl whos in a different religion. I am Catholic, il use this one girl as an example . She is a muslim. Now i kinda like her and she likes me, how would i address this without **** getting serious? No way she gives it up to anyone before marriage

does she pratice the religion or is she just a lip service muslim?

Comment

well it doesnt work at all this is called attraction it comes and goes away.

when it comes to ideology and other serious issues there will be conflict of interst full stop

Comment

Write her a poem.

Comment

I knock her out and tie her to a bed.

Then we can work on what exactly she believes in.

Comment

But to be honest, religion was never a problem to me, if the girl likes me it's pretty much over, no religion gonna stop us. They might try, but they ain't making it.

Comment

At this point any girl who really believes in or regularly practices a religion is off-limits for anything serious. There's no way my kids are going to learn about that. But if it's just ****ing around you don't ask those questions

Comment

I wish it was ****ing around, no questions asked but its not. She believes strongly in her religion and takes it seriously. Prays, Fasts, etc

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                  I wish it was ****ing around, no questions asked but its not. She believes strongly in her religion and takes it seriously. Prays, Fasts, etc
                  I used to do all that. Time consuming stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                    like a posted before. Now it doesnt work at all.

maybe it just teenage attrraction and it goes away something happen once in awhile.

But overrall when it comes to senstive topics and princple is a different story.

For people who say if she is practice or non-practice even it not true because in a relationship get deeper more of those little topic become bigger as well as religion is the major factor in moralitiy so NO and NO

Comment

Working...
                    X