Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What charge could you get from stealing millions out of a account thats not yours?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
    I know how smart you aren't, verse........so I can guarantee if you went for it like the dude your girl liked sucking off best.....you'd be snagged before you even reached $150.00.

You make yourself look like an ass in every redundant, shirtless pic you post.
    Every year, new pic....still can't afford a shirt, & still can't break the 5'7" mark.
    The fact that I proved you to be a dumbass in every statement you said in the previous post is satisfying to me. I hope you were drunk when you typed your previous post because it made no sense what so ever. Saying a guy is intelligent for stealing millions of dollars without even hiding it. That tells me alot about you.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K7 View Post
      Thats not even real.
      I no sry i was taking about the movie Office Space when they embezzled all that money

Comment

I know how smart you aren't, verse........so I can guarantee if you went for it like the dude your girl liked sucking off best.....you'd be snagged before you even reached $150.00.

You make yourself look like an ass in every redundant, shirtless pic you post.
        Every year, new pic....still can't afford a shirt, & still can't break the 5'7" mark.
        who cares 5'7' isnt even really short its basically average height
        its funny how people taller by the length of my thumb call people short and whatnot

Comment

Originally posted by GhostInMachines View Post
          its funny how people taller by the length of my thumb call people short and whatnot
          In what country?

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
            In what country?
            On the planet pygmy.

Comment

In Asia maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostInMachines View Post
                This genius & verse.....two midgets. That's why they worship Tyson so much. He was the lil' guy who could. He gives squat, stubby-armed guys hope, in this big world.

Verse-
                Again.....do you think you're intelligent enough to steal one million dollars ?
                If you ever decide to give it a go- Just a warning.....you must wear a shirt in the courtroom.

Comment

Verse...

Please tell me that's not one of those doggie doors that you're standing in front of, in the one pic.

Comment

In new york it would be grand larceny 1... 15-25 ish. I don't know tx law but I'm sure it's similar.

Comment

This genius & verse.....two midgets. That's why they worship Tyson so much. He was the lil' guy who could. He gives squat, stubby-armed guys hope, in this big world.

Verse-
                      Again.....do you think you're intelligent enough to steal one million dollars ?
                      If you ever decide to give it a go- Just a warning.....you must wear a shirt in the courtroom.
                      ha i was just sticking up for the guy.... Im a half foot taller than verse but still, you dont have to be 6' to get it done
                      I guess in china the average height is 5'6, same in brazil.
                      average height in crazy old america is 5'9"
                      2 inches isn't really that much of a difference in height
                      Last edited by GhostInMachines; 01-05-2008, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X