Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your worst beating..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some parents make the announcement before a beating-"son this is going to hurt me more then its going to hurt you.".........yeah right.

Comment

I used to get slapped around a little, not as much as my brother though. He just got into fights with my dad. A beating is definetly better then a punishment, you get scared as **** to do something again.

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
        Some parents make the announcement before a beating-"son this is going to hurt me more then its going to hurt you.".........yeah right.
        I never got told that. We both knew who was gonna get the pain.

Comment

I remember one time my dad beat me pretty bad, I ran across the street and was like 4 feet from getting drilled by a van flying over the speed limit. I thought my dad would ask me if im alright, he just beat the **** out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac_man=God View Post
            I remember one time my dad beat me pretty bad, I ran across the street and was like 4 feet from getting drilled by a van flying over the speed limit. I thought my dad would ask me if im alright, he just beat the **** out of me.
            You got a ****ty defense, kid. Running like your name was Zahir.. damn shame, man. I bet you backed straight up and he just smacked the **** outta you.

Comment

I been beaten with various things, mostly dog chain and rubber powercord.

Nothing hurt me quite like the rubber powercord.

Comment

Kaynan. I hate you now. But my neighbor was over my house years ago and his mom came over and chased him around my yard with a rubber powercord. It was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                  I been beaten with various things, mostly dog chain and rubber powercord.

Nothing hurt me quite like the rubber powercord.
                  being whipped is the worst. I also hated the wooden spoon to the palm.

Comment

Originally posted by DRZ View Post
                    being whipped is the worst. I also hated the wooden spoon to the palm.
                    I never been beaten with a wooden spoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac_man=God View Post
                      Kaynan. I hate you now. But my neighbor was over my house years ago and his mom came over and chased him around my yard with a rubber powercord. It was funny.
                      Ahaha... I've never really been beaten by my parents. But I used to get my ass kicked in elementary school. This was like, all through 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade.

Comment

Working...
                      X