No announcement yet.

i just lost $95K

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just lost $95K

thats right folks.... i blew it again. i just lost a deal for $95, 000. My commission from $95, 000 is 10%. Go figure. I lost $9,500 on just one single deal. I would think my closing ratio is 6/10, so in good faith that this deal is lost.. i am in hope for plenty more of these.... and they BETTER ****ING CLOSE!

get in to a new line of work.

Comment

That is ****ty, but I guess it is all part of the game. Better luck next time

Comment

That sucks, I have a couple of deals pending now, I ****ing hate when that happens.

Comment

the only reason i could ever make $10,000 a month is because i lose over $500,000 a month.

rules in sales:
          NEVER estimate how much you are going to make
          expect the worst while striving for the best
          remember that no matter what goes wrong, it is ALWAYS your fault so learn from your **** up
          understand that nobody but yourself gives a **** about your deal closing
          take all clients and vendors into YOUR world. don't let them drag you into their's
          don't disappoint yourself by comparing yourself to your co-workers and competition. anyone who brags about how much they make either doesn't make nearly that much, or lives an empty life
          don't let your head blow up when you do succeed.
          value your deals.....but don't depend on them
          most importantly, never give up.

Comment

Good post Purity.

Comment

I hate sales...I sucked at it

Comment

Originally posted by The Ensanity
                I hate sales...I sucked at it
                there's only 2 ways you can suck at sales:
                1. you're not confident in your product. in that case, quit working for dip****s.

2. you're not confident in yourself. i don't wheel and deal. i just pretend i'm bull****ting with my friends at a bar or talking to some chick at a club. treat people how you want to be treated and you can't lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Purity
                  there's only 2 ways you can suck at sales:
                  1. you're not confident in your product. in that case, quit working for dip****s.

2. you're not confident in yourself. i don't wheel and deal. i just pretend i'm bull****ting with my friends at a bar or talking to some chick at a club. treat people how you want to be treated and you can't lose.
                  I think it was the product and people I was workin with...I hated every moment.

Comment

sounds like telemarking to me. nobody wins in that.

Comment

Working...
                    X