X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus blew cocks for a living.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
      To worship Him and glorify Him. It's all about Him, not selfish ambition. He DOES desire to bless you, but He will only bless those who will serve Him. Those who won't will be eternally cursed.
      so god creates us for no reason, DEMANDS us to worship him our entire life or he'll send us to HELL forvever????

Do you see how ridiculous this is?
      Last edited by DRZ; 12-02-2007, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• Lay off the Bible, frodo, cause you're humping the **** out of it.

And you're ****ing stupid.

And you're probably apart of an incestial cult, aka protestant.

Comment

• Originally posted by DancinDestroyer View Post
          Bobby, discussion with you is very pleasing and im thankful for the courtiousness throughout your responses.
          Im not goin to try to Hit non believers over the head and force them to do anything. Thats definitly not right.

However, ill just point point out that its kinda my duty to help others learn about Christ and his way of life.

I cant convince most people to become faithful in their lives via an internet forum, id be an idiot if i thought that. It takes patience, understanding and a sincere appreciation for one to become entrenched in their beliefs.

Personally, coming from a Catholic upbringing, i really do feel blessed to have the faith that i do and i know that now because after years of disbelieving i finally came to understand what the teachings of Christ & the Biblical scriptures (old and new testaments) actually mean.

In saying this, I'LL never judge anybody, cause who am i to know what others have had imposed on them in their lives. I just wish well on everybody man.
          Cool. I think both faith and non-faith should be respected. Mutual understanding and respect benefits everyone, and we both may learn somthing new. It isnt a matter of right and wrong.

I just think if anyone questions my lack of faith i think it only fair that first they question their faith.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
            To worship Him and glorify Him. It's all about Him, not selfish ambition. He DOES desire to bless you, but He will only bless those who will serve Him. Those who won't will be eternally cursed.
            If ur belief are purely based on the bible, and if ur faith is truly strong enough, i want u to ask urself this...

If we, as Gods creation lack the ability despite all efforts to comprehend Him, and yet are told that is the single most important part of our existence, then isnt Gods system is a flawed one. Not because God is flawed, but because His creation is.

If God words are indeed perfect, why would he choose an imperfect vehicle to propagate them? i.e. humans and our limited intelligence. Just look at our history of war, ironically documented in the old testament.

Can mere doubt and questioning of the existence of God be considered a crime worthy of eternal torment and suffering, whilst also the essence of our intelligence?

If God is all knowing, then he already knows what choices i will make, and therefore freewill doesnt exist.

One last thing...if the bible was perfect we would have a single version, not hundreds each with different translations and such diverse interpretations. The bible would be understood without any questions.
            Last edited by The Noose; 12-02-2007, 06:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
              Jesus blew cocks for a living.
              he and mohammad worked in a Amsterdam brothel

Comment

• Why did this guy start this topic in a boxing forum. Let's just bump it down till it's gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by res View Post
                  Why did this guy start this topic in a boxing forum. Let's just bump it down till it's gone.
                  read what it says under the forum heading,

Comment

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
                    read what it says under the forum heading,
                    ...I have.

Comment

• Originally posted by res View Post
                      ...I have.
                      well you know it is'nt a boxing forum then

Comment

Working...
                      X