X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• stop bumping this piece

Comment

• I can't do that, time is short and people need Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
          I can't do that, time is short and people need Jesus.
          You do realize that people have been living in the "end of days" at least since Zoroastrianism first appeared on the scene some 3000 years ago?

Comment

• According to Jesus, these are the last days. He is gonna come again very soon, just as He came the first time. When He comes back, this current age will be over. Jesus has the authority to say these things because of who He is and what He has done to prove who He is.

Comment

• What you need to do is ask the Lord to open the eyes of your heart to Him:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oID=2012994630

Comment

According to Jesus, these are the last days. He is gonna come again very soon, just as He came the first time. When He comes back, this current age will be over. Jesus has the authority to say these things because of who He is and what He has done to prove who He is.
                Oh really? According to Jesus eh? What did he say exactly?

Comment

• When he gets here I'm nailing him to my shed door.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Oh really? According to Jesus eh? What did he say exactly?
                    Ac 1:2 Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen:
                    To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God: And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me. {being...: or, eating together} For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence. When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. {power...: or, the power of the Holy Ghost coming upon you} And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Comment

Ac 1:2 Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen:
                      To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God: And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me. {being...: or, eating together} For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence. When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. {power...: or, the power of the Holy Ghost coming upon you} And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
                      OK I know this passage, but he says absolutely nothing about how we can know it's the end times. In fact the new testament specifically warns against reading signs.

I guess it's hell for you, sinner. At least you'll be able to tell me you told me so.

Comment

Working...
                      X