Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God came to me in my dreams and told me I'm a shoe-in.

I said, hey god..... what about my wanking? Nevermind he replied. What about my OCD and how it's a compulsion for me to see myself murdering people? It's not you he said.

You're a dish and that's all that matters, said the great one.

Comment

• First cause proves God's existence. Everything came from matter. Science says that the matter cannot be created from nothing and that it's eternal and cannot be destroyed; yet it's here. The fact that the matter is here contradicts all scientific laws. According to science, the matter which makes you up, cannot exist on it's own, therefore, there MUST be a God who has power over the laws of the universe and able to create the eternal matter from nothing and did so.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
        First cause proves God's existence. Everything came from matter. Science says that the matter cannot be created from nothing and that it's eternal and cannot be destroyed; yet it's here. The fact that the matter is here contradicts all scientific laws. According to science, the matter which makes you up, cannot exist on it's own, therefore, there MUST be a God who has power over the laws of the universe and able to create the eternal matter from nothing and did so.
        I've already debunked this about three times so I won't waste my time, I'll just call you a weeny. Weeny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
          I know him, he's in my paedophile ring.
          The one that always smells of digestives?

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            I've already debunked this about three times so I won't waste my time, I'll just call you a weeny. Weeny.
            You cannot debunk what's true.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
                lol was that last one Charlie Zelenoff sparring?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
                      First cause proves God's existence. Everything came from matter. Science says that the matter cannot be created from nothing and that it's eternal and cannot be destroyed; yet it's here. The fact that the matter is here contradicts all scientific laws. According to science, the matter which makes you up, cannot exist on it's own, therefore, there MUST be a God who has power over the laws of the universe and able to create the eternal matter from nothing and did so.
                      Another comment on this: Why do those superstitious monkeys always invoke science when it seems to support their position and then completely disregard it the rest of the time?

"Science states that matter cannot be created or destroyed therefore a magical entity created all the matter..."

Comment

Working...
                      X