This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
    That passage is a strange one. Children are easily led, and are vunerable niave. Doing as they are told and taught not to question authority.
    Children do as they wish and need supervision, they dont understand how to look after themselves.
    This is surely not the way adults should be?

Jesus purposefully spoke so that no one would understand??
    What about those who werent eager to learn BECAUSE they didnt understand? That seems to be the problem most of the time. People ask "why should i read the bible?"
    Skepticism IMO is a healthy part of inquiry and intelligence.
    Further to that last point some of those parables are patently transparent.

"Blessed are the cheese makers?"

"Obviously it isn't meant to be taken literally and refers to all manufacturers of... dairy products."

Comment

• People are afraid of Islam and attack it because it is the plain truth. But ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free!

Comment

• The truth is that Jesus Christ is the Lord and you must accept Him as Lord and Savior of your life in order to be saved.

Please take the time to read this first post and pray that prayer to God at the bottom of it if you haven't yet.

Comment

• don't sin and worship God

Comment

• Do I still get in if I purchase a ticket from a tout?

Comment

• Yo, maybe if you kiss the angels wings. You know believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
                Do I still get in if I purchase a ticket from a tout?
                Free market economics is allowed and recommended in Islam (with egalitarianism[Zakat-the third pillar of Islam] thrown in to prevent hoarding only, but no income tax on the poor!) but you must also obey the law of the land if it does not go against your core beliefs. It is a tough one and I will double check with a mufti (jurist).

Islam is not just a religion/faith but a complete way of life and an ideology sent down by Allah for ALL mankind. This is the only bit of good I will tell you lot in my life: Accept Islam for YOUR salvation.

Comment

• Scientology > Christianity and Islam

Anything that can keep Tom Cruise from coming out as gay must have a greater power than anything else in this world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                    Scientology > Christianity and Islam

Anything that can keep Tom Cruise from coming out as gay must have a greater power than anything else in this world.
                    on a serious note...

Comment

• The koran doesn't even agree that islam is a peaceful religion. Click here and see for yourself.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...22975744&hl=en
                      Last edited by xfrodobagginsx; 10-23-2008, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X