X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tyson View Post
    What about your interests?

Meeting up with your loved one in heaven makes no sense if there are no racing tracks there.

I mean, tons of people are devoted to speed and cars and motorcycles, and spend all their time on that.

When they die and go to heaven, I'm sure they will be disappointed if there were no cars or motorcycles there.

And boxing... This is interesting, because when you box you actively seek out violence. I hope I'm wrong, but by all logic boxing would be considered the opposite of what Jesus told us to do, no?

What about basejumping? Can we skydive in heaven?

In all seriousness though, lots of people will tell you how awesome the feeling is when you die. It's like being in love x1000 during the world's most powerful ecstacy rush.

Now, there has been too many people all over the world claiming the same thing to just overlook it.
    I'm not talking about God or Jesus or heaven here, I'm talking about a spiritual revelation or something.

I believe in higher forms of life, the type we won't even begin to comprehend, but I don't believe in religion.

It does not end here. Of that I am certain

I thought you had an answer to my question? Or did you?

No cars, no race track? What if the one you love is love by someone else or many others?

I've had an outer body experiance, so i know one thing for sure. We all have a soul. I'am religious again, for awhile i say i wasn't but i think there is someone out there and when we die we go somewhere else and heavn it would be, though i don't think we can really know what heavn really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by ferocity View Post
      I thought you had an answer to my question? Or did you?

No cars, no race track? What if the one you love is love by someone else or many others?

I've had an outer body experiance, so i know one thing for sure. We all have a soul. I'am religious again, for awhile i say i wasn't but i think there is someone out there and when we die we go somewhere else and heavn it would be, though i don't think we can really know what heavn really is.
      Even aliens believe in a higher form of life.

We all have a soul, I agree with that. Otherwise, how can we explain 10 000 dogs of the same race behaving in 10 000 different ways?

Christians will have you believe there is a heaven for everyone, that it is perfect for you, but also perfect for anyone else.

Rationally, I'd just say that if there is a heaven, we will be there spiritually, not physically.
      Thus making love as we know it irrelevant because our spirit will feel perfect and all-loving at all times.
      The physical aspect we have here on earth will just not exist, and therefore no physical attractions or physical needs.

In short, you'll love everyone and anyone just the same, just as God does.

If I believed in such a scenario, this is how I would imagine it.

Comment

Even aliens believe in a higher form of life.

We all have a soul, I agree with that. Otherwise, how can we explain 10 000 dogs of the same race behaving in 10 000 different ways?

Christians will have you believe there is a heaven for everyone, that it is perfect for you, but also perfect for anyone else.

Rationally, I'd just say that if there is a heaven, we will be there spiritually, not physically.
        Thus making love as we know it irrelevant because our spirit will feel perfect and all-loving at all times.
        The physical aspect we have here on earth will just not exist, and therefore no physical attractions or physical needs.

In short, you'll love everyone and anyone just the same, just as God does.

If I believed in such a scenario, this is how I would imagine it.
        I don't know if we'd be all loving as good or in good spirt?

Reason i say this is because of the way i had my outer body experiance and the way i came back into my body.

You belive in aliens?

Comment

I don't know if we'd be all loving as good or in good spirt?

Reason i say this is because of the way i had my outer body experiance and the way i came back into my body.

You belive in aliens?

Comment

• Interesting videos. But don't think I buy what they are saying. The alien on the first video looked fake. The skull could have been a skull of a child or fake or from the neanderthals. Just don't buy the stories. Interesting yes.

Comment

Interesting videos. But don't think I buy what they are saying. The alien on the first video looked fake. The skull could have been a skull of a child or fake or from the neanderthals. Just don't buy the stories. Interesting yes.
              The last video is a part of "Disclosure Project", where 500+ goverment officials from CIA, NASA, NSA, FBI, Army, Navy etc went out and spoke about what they knew of aliens.

That video was only a tiny bit of the press conferance, where they presented their story's over many many hours.

They had with them papers, documents and other kind of proof of what they were saying.

If all those people lied about all the things they are talking about, I would be extremely impressed.

The only reason people won't believe is because it's not being aired on CNN.

But if the goverment doesn't want you to know, CNN won't air it.

Think about it, all you know and all the facts you have... Where did you learn it?

School and media.

Who controls the information they teach in school? Who controls the largest and most powerful media?
              Exactly.

People believe in the evolution theory because they are told that that's how it works.

But in school they never mention that there are being discovered human footprints alongside dinosaur footprints, do they?
              Of course not, that would throw the entire evolution theory out of the window.

All I'm saying is that every person should do their own research, not listen to the official statements and only look at the official proof.

25% of the BNP of USA is being spent on "black projects".
              That equals 68% of the entire military budget in the US.

You don't need to research aliens to know they excist. Take a look at the night sky. Imagine for a second that we are alone... Laugh.

Comment

• I've had an outer body experiance, so i know one thing for sure. We all have a soul. I'am religious again, for awhile i say i wasn't but i think there is someone out there and when we die we go somewhere else and heavn it would be, though i don't think we can really know what heavn really is.
                i am familiar with OBEs. that doesn't really have anything to do with religion though. and through training, you can experience this phenomenon more with a better understanding of it. OBEs are very very old. older than religion actually. and methods of using them have been passed down for more than just a few centuries.

i cannot stress enough that it is not religious in nature.

if you personally believe in heaven, cool. but don't assume that there isn't a heaven beyond heaven.

btw, those big crop circle like animals forms that have been around for a long time in places like mexico - know what they are for?

shaman's used them to test students. if they(students) could induce an OBE and travel up a couple hundred feet, they would be able to tell the master shaman what animal is imprinted on the ground. that is part of how shamans get certified. so you would literally have to have this skill to be able to tell what the animal was imprinted on the ground as there were no helicopters hundreds of years ago. pretty interesting ****, right?

Comment

• aliens - i have not much of an idea about. i have no experience with them if they exist or not. so no comments from me on this.

occasionally, i will tune into a coast to coast am show and listen to the stories of ufos and aliens. i like hearing ghost stories and cryptozoology more than alien stories though.

tyson, you a big alien supporter guy? it doesn't bother me if you are. i was just wondering because i could PM you a link to coast to coast am archives that you an listen to online or download in mp3 format.

Comment

• Originally posted by j View Post
                    aliens - i have not much of an idea about. i have no experience with them if they exist or not. so no comments from me on this.

occasionally, i will tune into a coast to coast am show and listen to the stories of ufos and aliens. i like hearing ghost stories and cryptozoology more than alien stories though.

tyson, you a big alien supporter guy? it doesn't bother me if you are. i was just wondering because i could PM you a link to coast to coast am archives that you an listen to online or download in mp3 format.
                    Please do so

I'm not particular into aliens, ghosts or anything at all.

I observe and take in the information I can find. If I find sufficient evidence or information, or even if I just "feel" or "know" that a particular issue is true, then I accept it and move on.

It wouldn't matter to my existence and search if there were a God, aliens, ghosts or anything else.

What excists, excist. I'm fine with that, so I move on to the next subject.

I wasn't aware of the crop circles being used by shamans, thank you for pointing that out.
                    I accept that, so now I will find out how to practice OBE.

I feel you have much of the same mentality as I have described here.
                    Would that be accurate?

Comment

The last video is a part of "Disclosure Project", where 500+ goverment officials from CIA, NASA, NSA, FBI, Army, Navy etc went out and spoke about what they knew of aliens.

That video was only a tiny bit of the press conferance, where they presented their story's over many many hours.

They had with them papers, documents and other kind of proof of what they were saying.

If all those people lied about all the things they are talking about, I would be extremely impressed.

The only reason people won't believe is because it's not being aired on CNN.

But if the goverment doesn't want you to know, CNN won't air it.

Think about it, all you know and all the facts you have... Where did you learn it?

School and media.

Who controls the information they teach in school? Who controls the largest and most powerful media?
                      Exactly.

People believe in the evolution theory because they are told that that's how it works.

But in school they never mention that there are being discovered human footprints alongside dinosaur footprints, do they?
                      Of course not, that would throw the entire evolution theory out of the window.

All I'm saying is that every person should do their own research, not listen to the official statements and only look at the official proof.

25% of the BNP of USA is being spent on "black projects".
                      That equals 68% of the entire military budget in the US.

You don't need to research aliens to know they excist. Take a look at the night sky. Imagine for a second that we are alone... Laugh.
                      I see what you are saying. Very interesting.

Comment

Working...
                      X