This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    That's a great thing to do, but if you really want to go to heaven, you must have a genuine relationship with the Creator, God. This thread is about helping people have that relationship with Him.
    thank you for actually giving a damn about the souls of everyone here, halfling... let me speak your language so we'll understand each other better...

this post above gets me a bit uneasy though... you make it appear that you only love God because you want to go to heaven... its quite childish and selfish, its concerned about rewards, and uses fear in it's approach...

isn't it better if you say you love God, you do it because its the right thing to do? it is because of Him you genuinely love your neighbor, you become a channel of His blessings and grace to others?

if you just love (God and neighbor), with the faith you have in Him that He is good, the place you are going somewhere in the afterlife becomes irrelevant...

Comment

• Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
      thank you for actually giving a damn about the souls of everyone here, halfling... let me speak your language so we'll understand each other better...

this post above gets me a bit uneasy though... you make it appear that you only love God because you want to go to heaven... its quite childish and selfish, its concerned about rewards, and uses fear in it's approach...

isn't it better if you say you love God, you do it because its the right thing to do? it is because of Him you genuinely love your neighbor, you become a channel of His blessings and grace to others?

if you just love (God and neighbor), with the faith you have in Him that He is good, the place you are going somewhere in the afterlife becomes irrelevant...
      I love God because God is Love. Without God there is no purpose to our existence. God saved me from an eternal hell and is going to allow me to come to HIs perfect heaven. I love Him because I believe Him when He says He loves me and die for my sins. Jesus wants us to work for rewards if we are believers or He wouldn't talk about them and make it clear, but yes we should do it from the heart because we love God.

Comment

• Please take the time to read this first post if you haven't yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
          I love God because God is Love. Without God there is no purpose to our existence. God saved me from an eternal hell and is going to allow me to come to HIs perfect heaven. I love Him because I believe Him when He says He loves me and die for my sins. Jesus wants us to work for rewards if we are believers or He wouldn't talk about them and make it clear, but yes we should do it from the heart because we love God.
          Sounds like a woman in a violent relationship.

Comment

• What's violent?

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              What does?

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post

I think I already answered this.

Comment

Comment

• That's what satan does, not God.

Comment

Working...
                      X