Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe that people are abducted by aliens, but that they aren't really aliens. They really ARE having this literal experience, but it's demons who are abducting them. There was a study done at radom and every single instance where these people who were being abducted by aliens said the name of Jesus Christ or prayed, the abduction stopped immediately. Demons flee at the name of Jesus Christ and I believe the aliens to be nothing more than demons posing as aliens.
    Is this a joke? Or is he really this insane?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
      Is this a joke? Or is he really this insane?

That's the question isn't it? I was in two minds, I mean this is really pushing the ludicrous envelope as far as you can. There again I did just get threatened to be sent to a place of torment that I don't believe in by an omnipotent super-being that I don't believe him, all for the crime of not believing in that stuff. If someone is going to do that then there's no limit to their insanity.

"Man I'm gonna totally punch you in the face!"
      "Dude... you have no arms!"
      "Shut up about my arms, or I'll totally punch you in the face!"

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
        I believe that people are abducted by aliens, but that they aren't really aliens. They really ARE having this literal experience, but it's demons who are abducting them. There was a study done at radom and every single instance where these people who were being abducted by aliens said the name of Jesus Christ or prayed, the abduction stopped immediately. Demons flee at the name of Jesus Christ and I believe the aliens to be nothing more than demons posing as aliens.
        ****.... now I know this is a joke.

Comment

• Satan is a fallen angel in a war with God. he uses aliens, false religion, evolution, atheism, ect. and all kinds of other tricks to fool people into going to hell. he doesn't care if you believe in the devil or not as long as you don't trust Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Jesus Christ is your only hope of salvation from eternal damnation.

Comment

Satan is a fallen angel in a war with God. he uses aliens, false religion, evolution, atheism, ect. and all kinds of other tricks to fool people into going to hell. he doesn't care if you believe in the devil or not as long as you don't trust Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Jesus Christ is your only hope of salvation from eternal damnation.
            Why?......

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Why?......
              Now ur being cruel.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Why?......

Comment

• Because He came to earth just to save you because He loves YOU. He doesn't want you to go to hell. He wants to make you ROYALTY in heaven.

Comment

Satan is a fallen angel in a war with God. he uses aliens, false religion, evolution, atheism, ect. and all kinds of other tricks to fool people into going to hell. he doesn't care if you believe in the devil or not as long as you don't trust Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Jesus Christ is your only hope of salvation from eternal damnation.

That is complete and utter bull****.

Comment

Because He came to earth just to save you because He loves YOU. He doesn't want you to go to hell. He wants to make you ROYALTY in heaven.
                      Er... why? And also that doesn't answer the last question. Why the eternal torment? I thought he loved me. Why set me up for the fall?

Comment

Working...
                      X