This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    I look forward to a lot of things, but they're all in this lifetime. I don't eke out a miserable existence hoping it's better when I die. I seize the moment.
    Quoted for truth.

Too many people live in the future or past, why not live in the present and savior every moment you have?

Comment

• Originally posted by Portman View Post
      Quoted for truth.

Too many people live in the future or past, why not live in the present and savior every moment you have?
      Amen to that.......!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Actually too many live in the present not caring for what lies ahead for them.

I'm not asking you to believe what I'm saying outright. Just take the time to give it one hard look. Just one hard look.

Majority of humanity is in a stupor and is unaware of what is the truth.

Yes throughout history weve had more severe catastrophes than what is building up now. But none of them are as numerous and as widespread as we have now. And it is slowly building to a crescendo that few are noticing it (coming worldwide crash, rise of facism in europe and US, droughts rising in intensity, integration of governments and banking institutions, etc.

Open your mind good sirs, we are already at the precipice. Things that we know now are about to permanently change.

Over-reliance on logic and reason is ultimately deceiving as the human mind is very limited. All I ask sir is that you all give it one hard look.

Comment

• Originally posted by MokMok View Post
          Actually too many live in the present not caring for what lies ahead for them.

I'm not asking you to believe what I'm saying outright. Just take the time to give it one hard look. Just one hard look.

Majority of humanity is in a stupor and is unaware of what is the truth.

Yes throughout history weve had more severe catastrophes than what is building up now. But none of them are as numerous and as widespread as we have now. And it is slowly building to a crescendo that few are noticing it (coming worldwide crash, rise of facism in europe and US, droughts rising in intensity, integration of governments and banking institutions, etc.

Open your mind good sirs, we are already at the precipice. Things that we know now are about to permanently change.

Over-reliance on logic and reason is ultimately deceiving as the human mind is very limited. All I ask sir is that you all give it one hard look.
          are your saying God is causing all this mayhem in the world to warn us that the end is coming?

Comment

• Yeah

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
              Yeah
              I disagree...not because I've read it in the Bible or someone has told me...I just can't imagine he is responsible for the pain and suffering millions of people are going thru daily...I believe that's the work of Satan...

Comment

• It is caused by the sins of man.

I'll try to explain in-depth as possible yet even that I think will not suffice as reason is not the proper medium but faith and humility.

It has been established that the natural disasters befalling man, which btw we all notice are ever increasing, is in fact NOT GLOBAL WARMING. So if it's not global warming that it can be attributed to, then what is it then. Jesus Christ said we are already in the middle of the TRIBULATION. And that natural disasters will intensify to such a point, the devastation so severe, so destructive, that there can be no doubt that it is God's hands at work. Imagine a worldwide 8 hour earthquake.

And we've all seen nothing yet.

Do you know Padre Pio of Pietrelcina? The stigmatic priest who was given the ability to see inside a person's soul by God. If you read his letter to his fellow colleagues on what will happen towards the end...

What I'm saying is humanity must wake up. Those who are keen and observant can see the obvious. This is the endtime.

I could go on as to why the world economy will collapse with people losing 90 percent of their wealth, or why WW3 is inevitable in the coming months, or why droughts and natural disasters are much more widespread. In the end it will be FAITH that will move you to wake up from your slumber.

I've given a site good sir for you all to visit. All I ask is that people give it one hard look.
                Last edited by MokMok; 07-31-2012, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Also Mother Mary has given a recent message to Ireland and mention 2 other nations in connection with the coming tribulation.

"Ireland will suffer
                  Great Britain will suffer
                  The United States will GREATLY suffer"

The reason is abortion and same sex marriages.

Comment

• Originally posted by MokMok View Post
                    Yes throughout history weve had more severe catastrophes than what is building up now. But none of them are as numerous and as widespread as we have now.
                    This is simply untrue. The Black Death immediately followed the Little Ice Age which led to widespread famine, the Hundred Years War began in the same century as did the Peasant Uprising and the Great Schism. You only think things are worse today because you lack knowledge of history.

Originally posted by MokMok View Post
                    It has been established that the natural disasters befalling man, which btw we all notice are ever increasing, is in fact NOT GLOBAL WARMING. So if it's not global warming that it can be attributed to, then what is it then. Jesus Christ said we are already in the middle of the TRIBULATION. And that natural disasters will intensify to such a point, the devastation so severe, so destructive, that there can be no doubt that it is God's hands at work. Imagine a worldwide 8 hour earthquake.
                    Often predicted yet never materialised.

Do you know Padre Pio of Pietrelcina? The stigmatic priest who was given the ability to see inside a person's soul by God. If you read his letter to his fellow colleagues on what will happen towards the end... [/quote]

Padre Pio? Seriously? What's next, Our Lady of Fatimah? Our Lady of Guadaloupe?

Comment

• Exactly.

Its good that you know good sir. They are all true.

Is it too hard to accept that in this life we are just passing through? That beyond the veil lies an eternity.

Don't you think you have become too much of a cynic to accept otherwise. Sir if you do not believe it now pretty soon everyone will be forced to make a choice. God has said that the coming catastrophes will be so terrifying that there is no doubt that it is He who's in action.

At the very least try to know instead of dismissing this outright. We are in the endtimes sir. That is the truth.

Is it too hard to accept that a holy man was given a gift by God of stigmata and the ability to see through a person's soul. It is true good sir.

Comment

Working...
                      X