• Show
Clear All

• Hell >>>>>>>> Heaven, all day!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      That man is a fraud.

What do you base that on?

Comment

• I've allowed Jesus into my heart. He will be our savior when Judgment Day arrives.

The day, when the living will be brought before him to be judged, when we find out if we will go into his kingdom or suffer for eternity.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
          What do you base that on?
          Well my first clue was the fact that he claims to have gone to hell when no such place exists.

If I claimed to have flown to the end of the rainbow on a magic unicorn and stolen a pot of magic gold you would conclude that I was a fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
            I've allowed Jesus into my heart. He will be our savior when Judgment Day arrives.

The day, when the living will be brought before him to be judged, when we find out if we will go into his kingdom or suffer for eternity.
            But how can that be when you love massive c0cks deep inside for bodily cavities .

Comment

• I probably don't meet the requirements to be honest.

As a human that is, I mean I have criminal capacity son.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                I've allowed Jesus into my heart. He will be our savior when Judgment Day arrives.

I don't think slick black Jesus is gonna let you into his kingdoms of heaven bro, nor *** Jesus or a Arabic looking Jesus. Or a Mexican Jesus on the streets. And especially not Mohammed from The Qur'an. Although Islamic hell isn't eternal.

RWK will be burning for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Well my first clue was the fact that he claims to have gone to hell when no such place exists.

If I claimed to have flown to the end of the rainbow on a magic unicorn and stolen a pot of magic gold you would conclude that I was a fraud.
                  The difference between you and Jesus is that Jesus fulfilled prophecies of His birth, death, place of birth and hundreds of others in His life, you did not. Jesus performed miracles, healed the sick, made the lame to walk and raised the dead, you did not. He predicted His own death and resurrection and then died and raised from the dead, fulfilling not only His prediction, but the biblical one written hundreds of years before His birth. You didn't do that. The eyewitnesses to the events were so convinced that they gave their own lives to spread the gospel. Had He not really risen from the dead, He would have been exposed as a fraud and *********ity would have died. You haven't done any of those things so there is a big difference between simply making a claim and back the claim up with miracles, prophecies and rising from the dead. Please turn away from your approach turn to Him for salvation.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
                    The difference between you and Jesus is that Jesus fulfilled prophecies of His birth, death, place of birth and hundreds of others in His life, you did not. Jesus performed miracles, healed the sick, made the lame to walk and raised the dead, you did not. He predicted His own death and resurrection and then died and raised from the dead, fulfilling not only His prediction, but the biblical one written hundreds of years before His birth. You didn't do that. The eyewitnesses to the events were so convinced that they gave their own lives to spread the gospel. Had He not really risen from the dead, He would have been exposed as a fraud and *********ity would have died. You haven't done any of those things so there is a big difference between simply making a claim and back the claim up with miracles, prophecies and rising from the dead. Please turn away from your approach turn to Him for salvation.
                    Give Squeally some time to do those things, he is working on it but with science.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Give Squeally some time to do those things, he is working on it but with science.
                      So, in spite of the facts, you still take this as a joke?

Comment

Working...
                      X