This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    Then why do you hinder others from coming to Christ?
    For the same reason I hinder others from coming to Thor.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      For the same reason I hinder others from coming to Thor.
      Which you dont. Another atheist dumbing themselves down to win the argument.

Comment

• To get to heaven? Maybe listen to Killah Priests' "B.I.B.L.E.?

Comment

• Originally posted by MarloS04 View Post
          Which you dont. Another atheist dumbing themselves down to win the argument.
          I would if Thor worshipers were spamming the forum (and plenty of other forums) like a sort of ecumenical telesales operator.

Comment

• LOL ay Piggy, is the TS really your alt? What was the evidence that lead other posters to suggest this?

It is rather convenient that when it was pointed out in the thread about destructive thinkers, the TS's name changed to Frodo Baggins!

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              LOL ay Piggy, is the TS really your alt? What was the evidence that lead other posters to suggest this?
              No, that's a stupid suggestion. Just do a google search for xfrodobagginsx and you'll see the same post on literally hundreds of forums. Usually the thread is locked the the TS is banned for spamming, on this site it is allowed to continue. Occasionally he'll come back and bump the thread. He's never taken part in any other discussion on this website.

I've also been accused of being 7forever. You'll note that my accuser in both cases is the closet-queen formerly known as Tunney. If you look at the absurd output that this guy seems to show there's no way I'd have the time nor the inclination to produce this much material. And that's not even counting the multiple animated gifs he posts.

Frankly I'm not clever enough to produce the insanity of 7forever as an alt.

Comment

• TS name has always been frodo baggins, he's on multiple other forums on the net making the same thread/poll everywhere, and bumps each of them every now and then.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  No, that's a stupid suggestion. Just do a google search for xfrodobagginsx and you'll see the same post on literally hundreds of forums. Usually the thread is locked the the TS is banned for spamming, on this site it is allowed to continue. Occasionally he'll come back and bump the thread. He's never taken part in any other discussion on this website.

I've also been accused of being 7forever. You'll note that my accuser in both cases is the closet-queen formerly known as Tunney. If you look at the absurd output that this guy seems to show there's no way I'd have the time nor the inclination to produce this much material. And that's not even counting the multiple animated gifs he posts.

Frankly I'm not clever enough to produce the insanity of 7forever as an alt.

Ahh, IC. . . Haha I don't know Pigster, you are pretty clever! However, I don't think you would have to create an alt for the purpose of making good arguments against religion, because there's enough chances to do that anyway. . .

There is simply nothing to suggest that you are "7forever", aside from an accuser who happens to be a mortal E-enemy. . . Verdict: NOT GUILTY.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Matrix
                    Rather go to hell & chill with my homie Ted Bundy.
                    Before you choose hell, please listen to this man Bill Weise who has actually been to hell and came back. He will tell you what it's really like and there will be no chilling there. It's a place of torment. It's a horrific prison that would put any horror movie to shame.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3944666093503#

He said that one of the demons that actually tormented him was about 10-15 feet tall and looked like this one here:

http://www.sodahead.com/united-state..._1_xlarge.jpeg
                    Last edited by xfrodobagginsx; 03-03-2012, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
                      Before you choose hell, please listen to this man Bill Weise who has actually been to hell and came back. He will tell you what it's really like and there will be no chilling there. It's a place of torment. It's a horrific prison that would put any horror movie to shame.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3944666093503#

He said that one of the demons that actually tormented him was about 10-15 feet tall and looked like this one here:

http://www.sodahead.com/united-state..._1_xlarge.jpeg
                      That man is a fraud.

Comment

Working...
                      X