This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kastrioti View Post
    Wow... I can't believe 4 pages have gone by arguing whether Hitler was Atheist or not. Is it worth bothering to say that it doesn't even matter? We have to realize the context in which what happened...happened.

Nietzsche, one of the greatest philosophers to ever live, was "crem de la crem" when it came to logic. Yet, if you read about him, you'll see that he thought of women as objects, whose only purpose was to give birth, etc etc, he thought VERY low of women. Now why does this happen? Because he had no foundation to support him. The social paradigm allowed that kind of mentality, so he was grown into it.
    Nietzsche, huh? Uhm... Fascinating, isn't it? Specially to a young, shy unexperienced man who thinks he's something special that the rest of the world doesn't understand...

I'm sorry to spoil your myths but Nietzsche had severe and well displayed emotional disorders, think about that famous episode where he broke in tears and fainted after watching a horse being whipped... He who said "The weak and ill will have to perish..." poor old Nietzsche...

"Why I Am So Wise?"
    "Why I Am So Clever?"

Uhm... Because you're a lazy self-indulging nerd who does nothing but talk all day long?
    Last edited by Nick Name; 03-01-2011, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      So you're saying that your evidenceless magic sky-fairy is real while the evidenceless magic sky fairies of others are imaginary because they don't believe in literal trans-substantiation?
      Lol nope you moron, I'm saying that I normally distrust people and/or organisations with a blurred identity, and the Evangelicals kinda lack a well defined identity as well as a solid hyerarchy within their own organisation, therefore I think they are not to be picked as the best example of a religious organisation.

I'm not questioning whether their God or my God is the true one, God is the same for all, however you wanna call him: Allah, JHWH, Great Spirit, whatever... God doesn't love one person better than another
      I'm just saying I don't regard Evangelicalism as a serious religious movement. I also don't know very much about it, since I have never been directly involved in it.

Man, I doubt whether you just failed again at manipulating my sentences or you really didn't understand what it is that I'm talking about. I assumed you were a slow dog, but this is getting real slow even for you.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Name View Post
          Lol nope you moron, I'm saying that I normally distrust people and/or organisations with a blurred identity, and the Evangelicals kinda lack a well defined identity as well as a solid hyerarchy within their own organisation, therefore I think they are not to be picked as the best example of a religious organisation.

I'm not questioning whether their God or my God is the true one, God is the same for all, however you wanna call him: Allah, JHWH, Great Spirit, whatever... God doesn't love one person better than another
          I'm just saying I don't regard Evangelicalism as a serious religious movement. I also don't know very much about it, since I have never been directly involved in it.

Man, I doubt whether you just failed again at manipulating my sentences or you really didn't understand what it is that I'm talking about. I assumed you were a slow dog, but this is getting real slow even for you.
          Ah yes. It doesn't matter how ridiculous and far fetched the dogma is as long as the hierarchy behind it is rigidly adhered to and sufficiently funded.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Ah yes. It doesn't matter how ridiculous and far fetched the dogma is as long as the hierarchy behind it is rigidly adhered to and sufficiently funded.
            Dude... Any association or community whatsoever, be it an internet forum, a soccer team, a family, a nation, or a religious movement, to function corrrectly needs a solid and respected hyerarchy: lack or malfunction of it may lead into severe troubles such as anarchy, emotional disorder, and general unhappiness... And Evangelicism is a pretty dysfunctional movement as far as I'm concerned.

Say, Squealpiggy... It looks like your ostentatiously placid sarcasm is gradually turning into a resentful squabble, ain't it?

Comment

• So, let's analyze Squealpiggy's attitude throughout the thread...

At a first glance he suddenly thinks he's got me in his pocket: I'm the ignorant, antiquate, simple-talking Christian and he's the refined, educated, mighty voice of reason.
              His well-fed vanity begins to taste the great impression he's gonna make in front of his fellow atheist/radical chic forum users. He calls me a "cartoon" and then starts showboating refined words (that way he thinks he's gonna "dazzle" me.):
              Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              You're an angry little elf aren't you? I find it interesting that a cartoon pointing out the logical inconsistency with one of the arguments used by apologetics is described by you as "insulting". You want to know why indoctrinated little divas like you always get your arses handed to you in these discussions? It's because you are ill-practiced in the art of having intellectual conversation.
              Having realised I'm no pushover, and fearing the chance of a true argument happening (OMG), he tries adopting/imitating/apeing up my style:
              Originally posted by Nick Name View Post
              What the f()ck are you babbling about?
              What are you babbling about now?
              (Wow, he's gonna keep up the pace...)

Then stumbles ruinously from his obviously too-fast-for-him ride...
              The Nazis (or at least Hitler) did respect Jesus' words.
              Ugh! Surrrrrr, dude...

Then, having realised that, he starts insisting in repetitive, stalemating statements that have no constructive value whatsoever, in order to try and bring the public attention off his horrible trip:
              Hitler - Clearly not an atheist.
              Oh no, Hitler could never be a christian just because he went on about jesus all the time! Hitler must be a member of whatever group I am currently vilifying today!
              Hate gays? Hitler was a secret gay! Hate jews? Hitler was a secret jew? Hate moustaches? MOUSTACHES LEAD TO GENOCIDE!
              So to summarize - Hitler was not an atheist!
              Well you claimed that Hitler was an atheist.
              He basically just goes loop and says: "Hitler-Hitler-Hitler-Hitler-Hitler..."

Nick: "God loves you"
              Piggy: "Yes but you said that Hitler was an ayytheysthe"

Originally posted by Kastrioti View Post
              Wow... I can't believe 4 pages have gone by arguing whether Hitler was Atheist or not. Is it worth bothering to say that it doesn't even matter? We have to realize the context in which what
              happened...happened.
              Wow... About time I hear some sense, dude! What's all Squealpiggy's culture worth if he can waste four pages of posts just to say that I called Hitler an atheist, when even children know what Hitler has done against Israel and Christianity.

So now Squealpiggy is frustrated, and resented: he cannot believe that a silly, obsolete, antiquated, illiterate Christian guy (Geez... Christianity is soooo pre-WWII...), is having the best of him in an argument regarding Faith.
              And starts grumbling. "Oh, so it's this, huh? Oh, sure... Why not? Bah humbug and blah blah blah!" Here it is:
              Conclusion: Squealpiggy, you simply didn't understand a f()ck of what's happening here.

So now in real life he would babble something like "alright stop, please, ok, I'm done, that's it..." But we are online... Squealpiggy is sitting in front of the screen thinking about the next smarty-farty, refined sentence he could say to try and save his own image (and vanity) not to lose the face in front of his adoring fellow atheists.
              Last edited by Nick Name; 03-01-2011, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• So, ladies and gentlemen: Squealpiggy is the classic example of a man whose faith has never been tested.

This reminds me of a very meaningful phrase by the great writer Edward Bunker:
                He who has never been in touch with violence doesn't fear it, but collapses when he meets with it.

Same goes with Faith. It's exactly the same process: you don't believe it, cos you've always overlooked it, so you are not prepared: and when Faith hits you, you realise you can't hold the shock wave. And the first thought that crosses your mind is: "where's my Christian mommy?"

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...V#en-ESV-30620

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X