This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
    it wasnt an attack....I wasnt trying to convince him that god is real and he should become christian....my goal was not to prove him wrong but only to assist in understanding, at best.

really what is your goal in alluding to squealpiggy being the devil? do you just want to argue more? or is it that you just want to feel like youve won?
    Don't mind about me, I'm the crazy Christian guy: it's all war on evil to me. In fact I didn't name Squealpiggy but the devil. One less for him it's one more for us All the rest is life.
    Last edited by Nick Name; 02-03-2011, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• Im confused on another subject. The Devil has the power to imprison me and torture me for eternity yet if I allow him to deceive me into doing something wrong God punishes me and rewards him. If Im going to play a game the rules have to make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        Im confused on another subject. The Devil has the power to imprison me and torture me for eternity yet if I allow him to deceive me into doing something wrong God punishes me and rewards him. If Im going to play a game the rules have to make sense.
        Uhm, well in reward I'm confused about your signature.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          Im confused on another subject. The Devil has the power to imprison me and torture me for eternity yet if I allow him to deceive me into doing something wrong God punishes me and rewards him. If Im going to play a game the rules have to make sense.
          I was just kidding: the Devil (Luicifer) is an ex-angel that rebeled to God and choose to move war on him. So there are two sides: Good and Evil. You choose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Name View Post
            I was just kidding: the Devil (Luicifer) is an ex-angel that rebeled to God and choose to move war on him. So there are two sides: Good and Evil. You choose.
            It says that in the bible does it?

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              It says that in the bible does it?
              Yep.
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Heaven
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                http://www.truthontheweb.org/nt10com.htm

the ten commandments and how they are referenced repeatidly in the new testimate.

Mathew 5:43-44
                The ten commandments may be referenced in the new testament but they are not from the new testament as asserted by "Nick Name" who had already stated that the "bible" was distinct from the "gospels" and that it is "the gospels" that I should be looking to for guidance.

Comment

• The war in heaven is from Revelation and is supposed to reflect a future event, and Lucifer is mentioned briefly in Isiah though not in the context of rebelling against god and in fact not even as a name of a specific entity.

The story of Lucifer Morningstar Lightbringer, the rebellious angel who was cast down to the abyss is not in fact in the bible. It's a myth that predates the use of the word "lucifer" as a name.

Comment

The war in heaven is from Revelation and is supposed to reflect a future event, and Lucifer is mentioned briefly in Isiah though not in the context of rebelling against god and in fact not even as a name of a specific entity.

The story of Lucifer Morningstar Lightbringer, the rebellious angel who was cast down to the abyss is not in fact in the bible. It's a myth that predates the use of the word "lucifer" as a name.
                    False, it is referred in the Book of Isaiah as "Morning Star" or "Day Star".
                    http://www.crivoice.org/lucifer.html
                    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...17&version=NIV

Come on, what's the deal? You really thought that the motherf()ckin Devil, the no.1 God's enemy, the tempter, the wicked one, Beelzebub himself was never mentioned in the Bible? Where do you come from, buddyyyyyy??? Squealpiggy, what the f()ck have you been smoking to type such a massive amount of crap???

P.S. Of course also a lot of stories are told in the Jewish tradition that refer to the Devil, to evil etc. The point is not what or if any of these legends is actual history, the point is that Evil EXISTS: if you don't believe it, you can't be saved.

Comment

The ten commandments may be referenced in the new testament but they are not from the new testament as asserted by "Nick Name" who had already stated that the "bible" was distinct from the "gospels" and that it is "the gospels" that I should be looking to for guidance.
                      Again manipulating my sentences, but in a rather immature and obtuse way: in the Gospel, Jesus says that he's not come to abolish Moses' laws, but to bring them to accomplishment.

The person of Jesus actually accomplished all of the commandments, because he never killed anyone, he never stole, never worshipped false idols, etc. etc.
                      Jesus is probably the only human being that completely fulfilled all of the 10 commandments, and that is widely renowned. So why are you still trying to f()ck around with me?

Comment

Working...
                      X