This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Triggerhapppy View Post
    Berto will destroy any WW in earth, heaven, or hell. Even purgatory.
    your avi

Comment

• Originally posted by + rizilient + View Post
      your avi
      You know I'm throwin a party tomorrow yea? Make sure you fall through Rizzle mah homie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        You know I'm throwin a party tomorrow yea? Make sure you fall through Rizzle mah homie.
        i must oblige after seeing the pic in your sig

Comment

• Originally posted by + rizilient + View Post
          for the record, i'm with the thread starter.

one thing you guys can't say......"i never knew" any of this. prepare to answer the Father upon your departure from Earth.

never too late to eat from the bread of life.
          We can say we didnt know. The amount of times ive asked questions and had religious people just run away because they themselves dont know.

Yea, we have all heard of many religious views concerning the afterlife and what god wants etc etc, so which is the right one? Again, they are no real answers.

Makes no sense to me a truly loving, understanding, just God lets us run around like headless chickens having to pick the right faith like a game of russian roulette.
          The invisible, silent God decided the best way to save humanity from the hell he chose to create was to have his reincarnation tortured and nailed to a cross, then hoped some people would eventually write about him and that this book would slowley spread across most of the world (the 70% illiterate world).
          And that the only way to know that the bible was true or not would be to spend ur time researching it by reading other books, which 90% of the worlds population dont have access to.

I dont have any issues with religious people, but preaching whilst having ur head in the sand just doesnt work.

Comment

• True Christians knows that they are precious in the eyes of God!

When Jesus said 3 times:

"Behold, I am coming soon..."

the question is:

Are you Ready?

There are many Christians who used Jesus Name but were denied entry with Jesus himself saying "Go away I do not know you!"

Will Jesus find Faithfuls when he return?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
              True Christians knows that they are precious in the eyes of God!

When Jesus said 3 times:

the question is:

Are you Ready?
              I would have thought the question would be "By whose definition is 2000 years and counting "soon"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
                True Christians knows that they are precious in the eyes of God!

When Jesus said 3 times:

the question is:

Are you Ready?

There are many Christians who used Jesus Name but were denied entry with Jesus himself saying "Go away I do not know you!"

Will Jesus find Faithfuls when he return?
                True Christians should know that I, Kim Jong-il is the lord and saviour. And the only true god.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  We can say we didnt know. The amount of times ive asked questions and had religious people just run away because they themselves dont know.

You haven't asked me anything. Go ahead, ask away.

Oh and you will be found without excuse. Only those who have a relationshipo with God will be saved. Jesus is the judge and this is what He says to those who don't accept Him in their heart and have a personal relationship with Him.

Mt 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Yea, we have all heard of many religious views concerning the afterlife and what god wants etc etc, so which is the right one? Again, they are no real answers.

There are tons of answers. The biblical prophecies, history, creation science, testimonies, ect.

Makes no sense to me a truly loving, understanding, just God lets us run around like headless chickens having to pick the right faith like a game of russian roulette.

God has left you the truth in His word, the bible, you need to actually take time to read it. Also, if you sincerely pray and seek the truth about God, He will reveal it to you. Pray and ask Him to reveal Himself to you and tell Him that you are willing to accept Him if He will.

The invisible, silent God decided the best way to save humanity from the hell he chose to create was to have his reincarnation tortured and nailed to a cross, then hoped some people would eventually write about him and that this book would slowley spread across most of the world (the 70% illiterate world).

If you had actually read His word, you would know why He had to come save humanity and that it was actually He who wrote the bible through those men.

And that the only way to know that the bible was true or not would be to spend ur time researching it by reading other books, which 90% of the worlds population dont have access to.

It's more like 20-30% of the world doesn't have access to it.

I dont have any issues with religious people, but preaching whilst having ur head in the sand just doesnt work.

I agree, that's why the more I research, the more I realize that the Bible is true and the God of the bible is the true God.
                  My responses are in bold above.,

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
                    My responses are in bold above.,
                    Have you read the bible?

What do you think of the following verses ?

Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. - Isaiah 13

Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open. - Hosea 13

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him. But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. - Numbers 31

For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day must be put to death. - Exodus 31:15

All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. - Leviticus 20:9
                    If a man commits adultery with another man's wife - with the wife of his neighbor - both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death. - Leviticus 20:10

If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death. - Leviticus 20:13

If your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire. And if your eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell. - Matthew 18:7-9

Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life. - Leviticus 25:44

Comment

• F--k man my we nana juat passed away yesterday man .Sad so we are man .Just after her diamond wedding 60yrs . My granda just passed away in August .4 months she lasted man after 60 yrs .F--k off another funeral next week .R.i.p anyway man .Fell and broke her hip man and she died cause of that .That's old age man for you .

Comment

Working...
                      X