Row, row, row your boat....
    Or pray for a current.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
        Why bump this **** thread?

God doesn't exist, get over it.

Comment

• God exists and this is your chance not to have to spend eternity in hell. Accept Jesus Christ into your heart as your Lord and Savior. PLEASE read this first post and pray that prayer at the bottom of it to God from your heart. This is no joke. What is keeping you from accepting God's salvation?

Comment

God exists and this is your chance not to have to spend eternity in hell. Accept Jesus Christ into your heart as your Lord and Savior. PLEASE read this first post and pray that prayer at the bottom of it to God from your heart. This is no joke. What is keeping you from accepting God's salvation?
            The entire concept of the Christian God and salvation makes absolutely no sense to me.

Top that off with the lack of any evidence of Gods existence.

Would you like me to expand?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Bubba Chunday View Post
                The entire concept of the Christian God and salvation makes absolutely no sense to me.

Top that off with the lack of any evidence of Gods existence.

Would you like me to expand?

First of all, did you take the time to read this first post? It explains to you why we need Jesus in the first place. After you read it feel free to ask me anything you want regarding the bible, salvation, ect. You need to understand WHY we need a Savior. Secondly, I can present you with lots of evidence that the bible is God's word and that God is real. Where would you like to start?

Comment

• I don't believe in God whatsoever. Nothing would ever change my mind. I just think Religion is ridiculous and it causes so many problems throughout the world.

That being said I understand if people wanna go to church and they think that it helps them. But it should be a personal experience. So shut the **** up trying to spread that **** around to others. Just do it for yourself. I don't wanna hear your bull****.

Comment

• You have the choice, but remember that if you choose to reject Christ, it's your fault. If you're not even willing to explore the possibility that it could be true, you can't blame anyone but yourself. Please reconsider.

Comment

You have the choice, but remember that if you choose to reject Christ, it's your fault. If you're not even willing to explore the possibility that it could be true, you can't blame anyone but yourself. Please reconsider.
                      Fuck off, ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X