• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son of a ***** said I got no heart!

WHAT THE ****!

that mother ****er!

He said i got no heart.

If i got nothing else I have ****ing heart!

That my biggest asset my god damn HEART!

There is by far a huge diff between not having heart and trying to not get your face pummeled.

he acts like i don't even ****ing try!

**** HIM!

I HAVE BEEN DOIN THIS **** LESS THAN 2 MONTHS!! The guy i'm fighting has been doin this **** 1/2 his life at least!

and i'm expected to house the ****er even though i'm at a 20lbs weight disadvantage not to mention a severe skill disadvantage.

I can hang with everyone in my school but this one guy and so I suck. talkin all this **** like if i brought you to Marcelo he would laugh me out of the team. **** YOU!

I train hard as hell, and as hard as my body will let me.

I admit it i'm an out of shape son of a ***** but i can ****ing go.

I do over 3 hours of working out before i even THINK about goin to BJJ that night. So i get ther and i'm tired but noe one notices cause i grin and bear it and do it all with NO COMPLAINING!

Thats more than i can say for some of the class.

I'm so god damn frustrated. how can he not see my heart.

****!

Show him you have a heart by ripping his out.

Comment

He's just playing mind games with you.

Comment

Kick his ass.....

Comment

I have a problem with aggesive grapplers. But I like it when we train vale tudo because those punchs make a differents. The point is Vulgar you will find a way to own this guy.

Comment

aggressivness isn;t the problem be as aggressive as you want.

but don't ****in tell me i got no heart.

no mother ****er there knows **** about me!

oh and that body builder guy cam in today cryin about i kicked him so hard it hurts to run, blah blah blah, edson shot a singleon him and he started hoppin around holding his leg cryin "that hurt that hurt". ****ER

Comment

Take a gun next time

Comment

The only way your going to show you have heart is to get up and go at it again. Don't care even if he's beating you do it again.

Comment

I always go again. I might be slow but i go.

Comment

apparently to him heart isn't heart to us or he just doesn;t understand that I"VE ONLY BEEN DOIN THIS $ WEEKS.

he is like "you show no heart! when he is going to mount you you feel it and you escape while he mounts, when he takes your back you escape as he takes your back blah blah blah!!!"

I'm like YOU go with him 3rds with striking and tell me that.

he grapples with him sure try punching with him.

Comment

Working...
                    X