Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

prime male pitbull vs prime male cheetah?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post

Cool Vid, and a very brave cat right there...It still ran! I commend it for trying to defend its cubs though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
      I have seen that and it's damn rare bro. Mostly they run

Comment

• wow that was a cool ass video no PIT would even intimidate a lion in the slightest bit cheetahs hold **** down lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Ruckus View Post
          Cool Vid, and a very brave cat right there...It still ran! I commend it for trying to defend its cubs though.
          it DID defend it's cubs.

Comment

• 5-1 cheetah, that video changes the odds

Comment

• that video says nothing.. Lion didnt want to fight. Game Male Pitt would of Kill male cheetah. its sad to say, but cheetahs are really fast but they almost have no power at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artur Kyshenko View Post
                that video says nothing.. Lion didnt want to fight. Game Male Pitt would of Kill male cheetah. its sad to say, but cheetahs are really fast but they almost have no power at all.

yes Lion didn't want the trouble.

The Lion would have just swallowed the Pitt bull whole

Get out of here, you guys watch too many rap videos HAHA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artur Kyshenko View Post
                  that video says nothing.. Lion didnt want to fight. Game Male Pitt would of Kill male cheetah. its sad to say, but cheetahs are really fast but they almost have no power at all.
                  Co-sign this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Street Bully Jr View Post
                    Co-sign this.
                    They have enough power to suffocate a wilderbeast in their jaws...lol theres really nothing more to say.

But you guys keep up your delusions of your pet pitt bulls beating up wild plain animals.

Comment

• I'll take the cape hunting dogs over both. They always win, no 1 on 1s

Comment

Working...
                      X