Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate YOUR Looks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of all the guys I've seen pics of on here, by far, the best looking poster that I've ever seen on here is -GBGQ-. No ****. We were supposed to chill in Austin years ago but my work dragged too long. Wish I went, he would of got some girls like Fisherman catches fishes in nets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      ^^ what versastyle would like the lounge to know is that he boned at least one of these little chicken-heads. that's why he is bumping this bad boy, I reckon.
      Naw, most know that I think. I was looking at the Thunderdome thread from years back and one of the posters said Addison made a p4p thread and I was #1, so I looked for it but didn't remember. Then, I remembered how good of a thread maker he was. So I got distracted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
        Naw, most know that I think. I was looking at the Thunderdome thread from years back and one of the posters said Addison made a p4p thread and I was #1, so I looked for it but didn't remember. Then, I remembered how good of a thread maker he was. So I got distracted.
        where are the photo's of these girls - bump them up. I know that i saw them while lurking a few years back.

Comment

where are the photo's of these girls - bump them up. I know that i saw them while lurking a few years back.
          Just type in who looks better in search and put it as a thread title.

Comment

• too lazy to go messing with the search.

Comment

• 8 in street clothes I guess. Feel like a 10 when dressed up lol..hell I feel like a 10 all the time, but realistically probably a solid 8 depending who you ask.

I've always been really popular with women though, and I know my game can't be all that strong since I've got a pretty cold personality...so I'm assuming I have to at least be appealing. Maybe I'm just lucky, but at least I don't just attract hoodrats and seem to be popular all around lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                8 in street clothes I guess. Feel like a 10 when dressed up lol..hell I feel like a 10 all the time, but realistically probably a solid 8 depending who you ask.

I've always been really popular with women though, and I know my game can't be all that strong since I've got a pretty cold personality...so I'm assuming I have to at least be appealing. Maybe I'm just lucky, but at least I don't just attract hoodrats and seem to be popular all around lol.
                jorge paez was a handsome man.

Comment

too lazy to go messing with the search.
                  They look really good. Is that what you wanted to know? Haha. If you've seen them, why do you wanna see them again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                    They look really good. Is that what you wanted to know? Haha. If you've seen them, why do you wanna see them again?
                    i was thinking about it more from the perspective of posters who haven't already seen them. i'm just too lazy (and dumb) to do the search.

Comment

i was thinking about it more from the perspective of posters who haven't already seen them. i'm just too lazy (and dumb) to do the search.
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...light=babyphat Only because I love you.:waving:

Comment

Working...
                      X