No announcement yet.

Zejnep or BabyPhat WHO'S HOTTER??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
    Khan will win, i agree, Judah lands his hard punches against guys who run into his uppercut or straight left....Zab has no shot at a decision...Khan is just too active and has great range to outwork pretty much everyone...I think Khan will beat him pretty comfortably, something like 10 rounds to 2...

At least Marquez will get that paycheck he deserves...but yeah, the fight is just too uneven considering the weight it's been fought at....this fight would've been legit at lightweight 3 years ago....but Pac wanted none of Marquez back then...
    Judah's experience may win him at least two rounds if not a couple more. He should retire while he still has the ability to walk and talk.

I am happy Marquez is getting another big payday. The man is a skilled warrior. I guess he deserves that one last shot considering what he did to pac in the first fight.
    It's still going to be a waste of my time. I'm obligated to pay to see it again. Just cause of the magic of the first fight. But it pisses me off.
    The second meeting of these two should have came immediately after the first, and this should have, like you said, taken place three years ago and at a lighter weight.
    I'd probably nut in my pants if Marqez floors Pac. I'll slap the first pac fan I see if marquez wins by decision. Just cause I know so many of them.
    I love Manny as a fighter, but damn

Comment

Khan will win, i agree, Judah lands his hard punches against guys who run into his uppercut or straight left....Zab has no shot at a decision...Khan is just too active and has great range to outwork pretty much everyone...I think Khan will beat him pretty comfortably, something like 10 rounds to 2...

At least Marquez will get that paycheck he deserves...but yeah, the fight is just too uneven considering the weight it's been fought at....this fight would've been legit at lightweight 3 years ago....but Pac wanted none of Marquez back then...
      Delete Marquez and Insert Cotto for a more viable "re-match"

Comment

• The good ol' days...

Comment

• Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
          Delete Marquez and Insert Cotto for a more viable "re-match"
          Cotto is a better rematch, but he has no shot either.....dude can't handle pressure late in fights, and i think it's been proven that he can't crack manny....he would get his ass beat late....

Comment

• yeah the good ol days.

back when making an alt was an artform

Comment

well, Khan fought braver than i expected, i was glad to see him get the stoppage.....i hope judah is a thing of the past and doesn't get any big fights anymore, its just forgone that he will lose...

Comment

well, Khan fought braver than i expected, i was glad to see him get the stoppage.....i hope judah is a thing of the past and doesn't get any big fights anymore, its just forgone that he will lose...
                Will you finally "like" B-hop, if he beats Dawson? I know you love him deep down inside, but would you admit it in public?

Comment

• O and yes I had to bump this to show the current posters how a (random female poster) vs. (other female poster) thread is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                    Will you finally "like" B-hop, if he beats Dawson? I know you love him deep down inside, but would you admit it in public?
                    **** won't happen.....Bad Chad got this.....so glad he got rid of Steward...all Chad has to do is keep a busy jab, active in exchanges, and don't over-commit so he doesn't get clocked with a right(which he is vulnerable to)....If JT could do it, Chad can...

Comment

**** won't happen.....Bad Chad got this.....so glad he got rid of Steward...all Chad has to do is keep a busy jab, active in exchanges, and don't over-commit so he doesn't get clocked with a right(which he is vulnerable to)....If JT could do it, Chad can...
                      Dawson is my dude, but B-hop is gonna run things til he's 60. It's written in the Meyan calandar.

Comment

Working...
                      X