No announcement yet.

Zejnep or BabyPhat WHO'S HOTTER??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
    Ehh, boys will be boys. It's not getting any better or worse. those actions are why "boys" DON'T get laid and men do. They make it easy for a mature male. So I embrace them.
    actually, in a way they do. but they make foreign chicks creeped out. also, i don't want people going back home, if they are leaving, and talking about how us americans are generally ****ed up people. and u and i can understand why that would happen considering people these days.

btw, not just all guys either. a lot of the american chicks these days are straight up disgusting. add boring and immature to that list as well. it is hard for me to keep an interest in many girls' conversations because people are so dumbed down.

likely, it is the influence of the crap that passes for hip hop and r&b that probably has the most influence on younger people around our age.

it is no wonder to me why i want to move out of the country.

Comment

• goddamn...602 posts in this thread...i own...

Comment

• Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
        There is probably a handful of things that make it impossible to get by as a female poster here. Immature and Inexperienced kids like you say. Jealousy that one or more posters get more attention. Including jealousy that the female poster gets the attention she does. Might have some closet ****s. IDK either. Seems to be bad chemistry, which is too bad. I like having women around ya know. they are the more likeable of the species.

where is MI VIDA LOCA I need a hug.
        there ya go sweety. I was gone most of the day, had a busy day. Plus tonight was my daughters tap recital, the other one has her jazz recital thursday.

Originally posted by j View Post
        agree 100%. even though this is just a forum, it feels a bit more balanced with females on here.

mi vida loca just has very "thick skin" i imagine. i wonder how many times she has been asked to post naked pics of herself? have, like, half the people here never seen a naked chick before?

but, the bigger problem is with how guys, especially the ones in their twenties and late teens, act in public. and that leaves me explaining to nice foreign ladies that america is filled with immature ****ing idiots who have no idea how to behave.

it pisses me off that pretty much every foreign chick gets blasted with these *******s who think they can get some or some **** like that. these people don't even deserve to get laid by a hooker.

is america, in general, evolving or devolving?
        well actually I haven't had that many members ask, I mean being that there are tons here. I was raised with 2 boys and my father, never had sisters, my mom was rarely around me till I was 13. I always had guys as friends more then girls. Girls are just 2 catty. The only thing I don't like is for someone to flame someone for no reason. I mean if I've acted like a ***** to you then so be it, flame away. But if you flame me for no reason..you really are just making yourself look dumb. Because I probably have more friends on the site then that person does anyways
        I don't take things people say on here serious. I mean majority of the guys are just joking, unless they pm me or try to get in contact other ways. It's happened a few times. I ignore a lot of things. lol

Comment

• Mi Vida is more attractive to me than both those girls.

Intelligence and life experience seals the deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by tyson View Post
            Mi Vida is more attractive to me than both those girls.

idk... both of them are beautiful girls

thanks for saying that..

Comment

• Originally posted by j View Post
              is america, in general, evolving or devolving?
              Devolving.

It will soon enough change though. At least according to prophecies and the Mayans.

According to Astrology too.

PLuto, the planet of destruction/deconstruction started on its path into our solar system around the year 2000.

I can't be arsed to write more on the subject. Look it up if you dig that kind of stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Mi*Vida*Loca~ View Post
                idk... both of them are beautiful girls

thanks for saying that..
                Since I have not seen any of you, I will go by the inside of your heads.

No contest to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                  goddamn...602 posts in this thread...i own...
                  You made this thread. gunster owes you half the points he accumulated from it. lol

Comment

• pics please........................

Comment

• Originally posted by tyson View Post
                      Mi Vida is more attractive to me than both those girls.

Think of it this way. Kristi is our queen, we've only been having fun judging the princesses.
                      besides the thread lost it's who's better vibe long ago. It's just a useless banter thread now. The greatest of it's type for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X