Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Columbo>poirot every day of the week

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus View Post
      Larry Merchant is from Wales but moved to Philly, didn't know that, did you?
      What moron moves from Wales? KayJay is very familar with Europe. Notice he hasn't posted. I got the man on his toes.

Comment

Originally posted by CletusVanDamme View Post
        What moron moves from Wales? KayJay is very familar with Europe. Notice he hasn't posted. I got the man on his toes.
        KayJay has no toes, just little bloody stumps.

That's what the saggy native gets for dancing on hot coal.

Comment

but no one knows my alt

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy The Gent View Post
            Columbo>poirot every day of the week
            Poirot is the love child of Jessica Fletcher and Columbo who was abandoned and brought up in Belgium. He has the skills of the father plus the beauty of the mother.

Poirot > His dad.

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
              but no one knows my alt
              The suspense is now killing me. Another Aussie I assume to advance your forum agenda.

Comment

haha i thought of that but there's no point seeing bpp would see the IP address n e how

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
                  Salvatore, jackedblackcop,New life and I am he are all the alts of the one person and i know who.

Kayjay is wrong on who he thinks it is.
                  Ive got a confession.. Im not a gay man like i portrayed myself to be when i first got here. Idk, i thought it would be funny but it got old fast.

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
                    haha i thought of that but there's no point seeing bpp would see the IP address n e how
                    Doubtful BPP is that concerned since you are not a problem here. He doesn't look at all IPs I am sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatore32 View Post
                      Ive got a confession.. Im not a gay man like i portrayed myself to be when i first got here. Idk, i thought it would be funny but it got old fast.
                      It's okay to be gay.... me and the Hoff have shown this to be true.

Comment

Working...
                      X