No announcement yet.

Wan's shop smashed up today. :(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wan's shop smashed up today. :(

Wan come ovel to Engrand many yeals ago to set up take aray lestlaunt business. Arr Wan evel get from Engrish bastalds is abuse. "Wan, you yerrow bastald" they say to me.

Last week a young guy kept coming in Wan's shop going "Wan, have you got my dog?" Evely ruckin' day, day in, day out he ask this thing.

In the end I rose tempel and say to man "why you ask stupid rucking question every day for? On Monday you ask Wan if Wan has seen Dog. On Tuesday you ask Wan if Wan has seen dog. On Wednesday you ask Wan if Wan has seen dog. It get on Wan's nelves. You know Wan only selves dogs on Fliday. You come back on Fliday and you can have youl dog with sweet and sour flied lice and some flied potatoes. Untir then, no dog, IRIOT!"

Werr rast night I go to open shop and dool had been bloken into, and they had thlown filebomb in Wan's lestaurant. Whore shop had caught file, and the back loom - where Wan keep pets for food plepelation - had been folced open and arr pets storen.

How can I ealn money in lestaulant now? If I no ealn money, I cannot pay to sclew my sistel.

Rucking bastalds arways ****ting on Wan.

Greatest alt ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunstar1 View Post
      Greatest alt ever!

....Yo Gunstar, is that a new boyfriend in your Avy or something?

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
        ....Yo Gunstar, is that a new boyfriend in your sig or something?
        That is Gunstar!

Comment

Originally posted by Wan Long Pong View Post
          Wan come ovel to Engrand many yeals ago to set up take aray lestlaunt business. Arr Wan evel get from Engrish bastalds is abuse. "Wan, you yerrow bastald" they say to me.

Last week a young guy kept coming in Wan's shop going "Wan, have you got my dog?" Evely ruckin' day, day in, day out he ask this thing.

In the end I rose tempel and say to man "why you ask stupid rucking question every day for? On Monday you ask Wan if Wan has seen Dog. On Tuesday you ask Wan if Wan has seen dog. On Wednesday you ask Wan if Wan has seen dog. It get on Wan's nelves. You know Wan only selves dogs on Fliday. You come back on Fliday and you can have youl dog with sweet and sour flied lice and some flied potatoes. Untir then, no dog, IRIOT!"

Werr rast night I go to open shop and dool had been bloken into, and they had thlown filebomb in Wan's lestaurant. Whore shop had caught file, and the back loom - where Wan keep pets for food plepelation - had been folced open and arr pets storen.

How can I ealn money in lestaulant now? If I no ealn money, I cannot pay to sclew my sistel.

Rucking bastalds arways ****ting on Wan.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA serves you right Slant hello loser

Comment

That is Gunstar!

....I always thought you were a black guy. Nice marble holder ya got there.

Comment

I wish I'd bombed your shop myself Wan, you ****ing ****!

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                ....I always thought you were a black guy. Nice marble holder ya got there.
                Thanks man! I'm half Italian, my father is black but I look more white!

Comment

Thanks man! I'm half Italian, my father is black but I look more white!
                  You've given me the ****in' horn, Gunstar.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    You've given me the ****in' horn, Gunstar.

Comment

Working...
                    X