No announcement yet.

Super Bowl XLI

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
    So what was the final score?, I got drunk and forgot about his shyt!!

..The rain made it kind of boring IMO. Plus the Colts seemed in control in the second half.

Comment

I agree with the rain making it kind of boring. A lot of turnovers, and I never thougt the Bears had a chance to begin with. Hasnt been a good Super Bowl since the Pats/Panthers one imo.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingguy1226 View Post
        I agree with the rain making it kind of boring. A lot of turnovers, and I never thougt the Bears had a chance to begin with. Hasnt been a good Super Bowl since the Pats/Panthers one imo.
        Yeah, the all the turnovers made it fun to watch..there was like 2 back to back turnovers 2, you don't see that much. I don't even remember last years super bowl as much as I do the Colts Steelers playoff game, that was a great ****ing game.

Comment

Way to go Colts, they played great even though I thought the Bears would have the advantage in the rain.

The question is:

Is Peyton Manning one of the best quarter-backs ever? Definitely a future Hall of Famer.
          Last edited by The Raging Bull; 02-05-2007, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Come the end of his career he will be top 5 all time especially If he can win at least one more superbowl. He was heading into the HOF before tonights win imo

Comment

Top 5, maybe

1. Montana
              2. Elway
              3. Marino
              4. Fouts

There set and I wouldn’t rank him anywhere above them, I’d say he’s with the likes of Favre, Tarkenton, Namath and Unitas for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy The Gent View Post
                Come the end of his career he will be top 5 all time especially If he can win at least one more superbowl. He was heading into the HOF before tonights win imo
                Fork those points over, 16K.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

its been done

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy The Gent View Post
                    its been done
                    Thank you, good game.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Liaison View Post
                      Top 5, maybe

1. Montana
                      2. Elway
                      3. Marino
                      4. Fouts

There set and I wouldn’t rank him anywhere above them, I’d say he’s with the likes of Favre, Tarkenton, Namath and Unitas for now.
                      The list looks bias. Montana because of the superbowls right? I think most of those wins are credited to the 49ers more so than him. IMO Elway was a better q.b. Marino in head and shoulders above both Montana and Elway, but I guess you are with the "it takes a ring" to be great regardless if you own every Q.B. record. Fouts? Manning is better than Fouts. I promise you that. And so far if you compare each of the guys on your list with Manning at the same points in their career and take into account that Manning wast delivered to the mythical 49ers You sould see he has accomplished more in that position than all of those guys. Which is why that moniker has been hung over his head. He has the potential of rising far above those listed.

Comment

Working...
                      X