No announcement yet.

Read the Bible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read the Bible

Jesus loves and cares about everyone even if you aren't Christian, we are all children of God. Pick up a Bible today because it will change your life, like it has mine.

Also realize that the Day of the second coming is upon us. Everything you say and do will be judged on that day, so be saved now!

Read the Bible.

I've never read the Bible, i've never really been to church either BUT i believe in God.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrististheAnswer
      Jesus loves and cares about everyone even if you aren't Christian, we are all children of God. Pick up a Bible today because it will change your life, like it has mine.

Also realize that the Day of the second coming is upon us. Everything you say and do will be judged on that day, so be saved now!

Read the Bible.
      Wtf?
      Why did you feel the need to post this **** here?
      Can't you just go to one of your religious forums and do this?

Seriously though, I'd take mindless spam over this **** anyday.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrististheAnswer

Read the Bible.
        I don't read the bible much. I take my daughter to church at her request and read abit then. I don't like to push my political or religous opinions on others becuase I respect any good person regardless of type of religion. I don't mean disrespect at all, but my experience is that people who push their religion on others are not my favorite types of people. Take care of yourself, be nice to others and do unto others if you know what I mean...no matter what creed,race,religion or party you belong to and we will all be ok.

my favorite line is "Christians are not perfect, just hypocritical"..or is that forgiven?

Comment

The second coming, is always reported around november/december of every year, I was really anxious in 99-2000 but nothing happened...I am very pissed as I was excited...Dont report it now it is to early......

Comment

I like people who say good words about God. I love God. It is serious to talk about God. I hope those who talk about God are living good correct lives, because then it can be poison instead.

Comment

I am a Christian man but I don't believe everything the bible says. I do think it is a good blueprint of how to live a moral life though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr_Cynical
                Wtf?
                Why did you feel the need to post this **** here?
                Can't you just go to one of your religious forums and do this?

Seriously though, I'd take mindless spam over this **** anyday.
                We're in the lounge, you can post anything you want....

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny
                  I am a Christian man but I don't believe everything the bible says. I do think it is a good blueprint of how to live a moral life though.
                  I couldn't agree with you more Sonny! I dont know about you but I cant stand the people who quote the bible verbatim. Those people just dont get it. The more you learn about history, the more you learn how religion has been compramised.

Comment

ok, i read the bible, but it hasnt changed my life. Do u think i should try another version? The Koran perhaps? I hear its good.

Comment

Working...
                    X