No announcement yet.

Thread en espaņol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xcaret Killer View Post
    Hector es un idiota....ese puto habla mucho tonterias.... Mi espanol no es eso bueno pero yo entiende espanol muy bien... Hector tiene un grande verga en el culo. Ese puta tiene PMS todo el tiempo. Es porque ese puto no puede golpe el Filipinos en esto forum en espanol o ingles. Que lastima
    you fail, theres some words that dont even make sense and arent supposed to be used with each other... Translator at its best... nice try tho you ****ing moron, what is it with you pinoys trying to be Hispanic now? i thought u guys were very "proud" people... the **** with someone trying to claim yourself from another race, what a ****ing disgrace

you also fixed errors you made by editing what you translated..your a joke

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
      es el internet compadre, no te pongas bravito.
      latinos unidos y alos chinos tirarlos al rio.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
        es el internet compadre, no te pongas bravito.
        ese puta es un puto en realidad

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
          don't forget that in our hispanic countries there is alot of people of asian ancestry.

no discrimination to anyone,

Comment

hable para ti mismo. Tu estas solo con tu opiniones estupida. No puedes con la verdad...

Comment

you fail, theres some words that dont even make sense and arent supposed to be used with each other... Translator at its best... nice try tho you ****ing moron, what is it with you pinoys trying to be Hispanic now? i thought u guys were very "proud" people... the **** with someone trying to claim yourself from another race, what a ****ing disgrace

you also fixed errors you made by editing what you translated..your a joke
              Shut up *****... No translator there... but damn I glad you understood it. It may be caveman but **** you prolly sound like keanu reeves as ted speakin spanish.. Fixed errors..hahaha.. I added that i will own you in spanish or in english if you wanna know the truth... I did not fix anything... Like I said you can't handle the truth.. You know I would own you in spanish boy.. So beware cuz either way I'll make your sorry ass look bad... You trying to correct my grammar...Hahahaa..who gives a **** its about understanding and being understood...You feel me.. I will own your ass....
              Last edited by Alibata; 11-04-2007, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Que mal rrollo...

Comment

Originally posted by Xcaret Killer View Post
                  ese puta es un puto en realidad
                  ese puta? oh gawd just stfu your embarrassing yourself

Comment

ese puta? oh gawd just stfu your embarrassing yourself
                    eso ese esa que aquel aquella.... **** who gives a **** I don't claim to be an expert on Spanish. At least I can conversate and understand enough to make you look like the tool you are. Point is your a puta period.... Your worse than a girl on PMS... ***** ***** *****... thats all you do... **** is you aint got no hispanics who take you seriously.... Your a joke and everybody except your few homeboys and alts know it....
                    Last edited by Alibata; 11-04-2007, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Viva latinos!!!!! Muerte a los vetedor como xcaret!!! lolol!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X