**New MagicJordan's 2019 10K Point Giveaway for every 100th post**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He didnt win nuthin.......

Comment

• i did to win.dont be mad cuz you cant beat me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Max_E_Padd View Post
        i did to win.dont be mad cuz you cant beat me.
        look again NOOB

Comment

• you deleted something.i was the winner, holmes said it and congratulated me.dont be a sore loser.

Comment

you deleted something.i was the winner, holmes said it and congratulated me.dont be a sore loser.
            Hmmmm....Now how would a NOOB know about that?
            Alts are auto disqualified.

Comment

• well you had to do something somewhere.one minute i looked and i won and the next i didnt.you moved me somehow,guess i should change my password or somethin.

Comment

well you had to do something somewhere.one minute i looked and i won and the next i didnt.you moved me somehow,guess i should change my password or somethin.
                Yeah change ur password uve been hacked.

Comment

• thats not nice man.have some dignity about yourself.i reckon you should show me some r.e.s.p.e.c.t.,then find out what it means to me.

Comment

thats not nice man.have some dignity about yourself.i reckon you should show me some r.e.s.p.e.c.t.,then find out what it means to me.
                    Dont take it personal, ur a NOOB, as a Ninja its my job to hassle you.

Comment

• is this like a breaking in kinda thing then?cause you can have the points if you want, i'll get my oscar poster next time i reckon.i dont want any enemies here.

Comment

Working...
                      X