Collapse
No announcement yet.

**New MagicJordan's 2019 10K Point Giveaway for every 100th post**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• of course he looked rusty, but i think he will do well in his comeback, he fights in topeka agianst damon reed who my friend Marcus OLIVEIRA Knocked out in sparring.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by RAESAAD II View Post
        Addison deserves it.......congrats.
        Thank you my brotha.

Comment

• brother Addison.........................

Comment

• Originally posted by magicjordan View Post
            i need a manager to manage this thread!manager will receive 200,000 points a month!lol!
            I can do it MJ.

I'll give up playing in the thread to manage it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DYNAMITE-DYE-92 View Post
              of course he looked rusty, but i think he will do well in his comeback, he fights in topeka agianst damon reed who my friend Marcus OLIVEIRA Knocked out in sparring.
              Marcus has some serious power. Once he hit's that 10-0 mark, you know that he'll get national attention? Especially with that power. The media loves punchers.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaynan View Post
                  Marcus has some serious power. Once he hit's that 10-0 mark, you know that he'll get national attention? Especially with that power. The media loves punchers.
                  yep Marcus MAY be able to fight on the undercard of Morrison VS Reed.
                  i havent sparred Marcus yet but i will soon. Morrison has 7 more fights this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DYNAMITE-DYE-92 View Post
                    yep Marcus MAY be able to fight on the undercard of Morrison VS Reed.
                    i havent sparred Marcus yet but i will soon. Morrison has 7 more fights this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    That's a lot.

Comment

• tommy signed a 8 fight this year contract. 7 more

Comment

Working...
                      X