Collapse
No announcement yet.

**New MagicJordan's 2019 10K Point Giveaway for every 100th post**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually think it is Jimmy deleting posts. As this is the second occurance I've seen it happen when he was in the thread. Most of us know better than to **** with another man's points. Someone definately deleted, I was 17004, now I'm 17003.

Comment

• alright guys i am going to end this dreadful day

Comment

• It's immature to delete post.. especially if it doesn't benefit you..why do it? well we all know who won and it was oasis..I'll make sure mj knows

Comment

• That's ****ing bull****. Two times that's happened to Oasis in the same ****ing day? He also earned the previous 10K for being 16900.

Comment

• Its immature to spend half your day posting for imaginary points

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              That's ****ing bull****. Two times that's happened to Oasis in the same ****ing day?
              just tell mj ...

Comment

• I'm givin oasis my 10 k

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy The Gent View Post
                  Its immature to spend half your day posting for imaginary points
                  Are you drunk, jimmy ? if so i forgive you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy The Gent View Post
                    Its immature to spend half your day posting for imaginary points
                    I doubt anyone spending 1/2 the day posting for points. It's actually the point of the whole thing. There will always be someone that is jealous or malicious and want to mess things up for people. Even if it is "fake" points, it's still the point in it. If you do it with this..what else do you do it with?

Comment

• nope, wish I was though I done it twice so I'll give u 10k now and you can have my 10k from mj or just tell him youself

Comment

Working...
                      X