Collapse
No announcement yet.

**New MagicJordan's 2019 10K Point Giveaway for every 100th post**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't need you to tell me how ****ing good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys ****. Me, I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead ****** in my garage.

Comment

• Comment

• you lookin at something friend?

i aint ya friend

what you say?

you heard me punchy

vincent vega! my *****! get yo ass over here!

Comment

• dddddddddddddddd

Comment

• Ain't no ****in' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same ****in' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same ****in' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean ****.

Comment

• ddddddddddddddddsasfdfsd

Comment

• vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Comment

• Correctamundo. And that's what we're gonna be. We're gonna be cool. Now Ringo, I'm gonna count to three, and when I count three, you let go of your gun, and sit your ass down. But when you do it, you do it cool. Ready? One... two... three.

Comment

• I would just like you to ask me nicley thats all, thats all I ask

then pretty please, with cherries on top, clean the ****in car

Comment

• fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Comment

Working...
                      X