Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i will give you a E-blow job for 20,000

Comment

• Comment

• .................................................. ......................................

Comment

Comment

• ..........uh huh

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by DYNAMITE-DYE-92 View Post
                nope i still love you!!!!!!!!! i will get those points another way
                that's cool!dr filth pls. send bak the 90,000 pts.i need to pay t-k-o!thanks

Comment

• .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................

Comment

• .................................................. ...

Comment

• To: Pulaski County Circuit Court

Two women have filed civil lawsuits against boxing Middleweight Champion, Jermain Taylor, alleging the middleweight champion assaulted them during a comedian’s performance in Little Rock.

The lawsuits, filed in Pulaski County Circuit Court, accuse Jermain Taylor of “causing emotional distress and mental suffering” to two women during a September 3, 2006 performance by comedian Katt Williams at Robinson Auditorium in Little Rock. The plaintiffs each ask for a judgment of at least $75,000, as well as punitive damages and attorney’s fees. The complaint accuses Taylor of grabbing the breasts of one plaintiff and forcefully kissing the other, who was an usher during the performance.

Jermain Taylor denies the claims stating, “I have been falsely accused of improper behavior. It’s a shame that people will go this far for financial game and try to damage my name. I have always conducted myself with others in the most respectful way.” The plaintiffs’ attorney contests that her clients did not know who Jermain Taylor was at the time of the incident and they would have sued anyone who conducted themselves in this way.

A simple assault is limited to the use of physical force and result in little or no injury to the victim. Where there is no intention to do any other injury. This is punished at common law by fine and imprisonment.

Had these actions occurred during the performance, Jermain Taylor would have been taken into custody by the police and charged with assault or the plaintiff’s would have come forward sooner. The plaintiff’s have waited five months to come forward with a civil lawsuit.

This petition is being filed in support of Jermain Taylor, by a dedicated fan, to ensure that innocent parties are not wrongfully accused or slandered.

By signing this petition, you are stating that you believe Jermain Taylor is innocent of the allegations stated against him.

An online petition has been filed in support of Jermain Taylor. It is to protect his name and reputation from being slandered. Please read the online petition and if you agree, sign it. We would really appreciate if you could show your support for middle weight boxing champion, Jermain Taylor. This petition will be presented to the appropriate court officials in support of Jermain.

http://www.petitiononline.com/ald72023/petition.html

Please, let others know about this petition. The more signatures we have, the bigger statement it will make.

Comment

Working...
                      X