• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF how long has this been happening?

Comment

• Originally posted by Piggu View Post
      WTF how long has this been happening?
      forever...years and years..like 1000 years..

Comment

• Don't say that to me. I used to be king of this thread. Now I'm a pathetic shadow of my former self.

Comment

Don't say that to me. I used to be king of this thread. Now I'm a pathetic shadow of my former self.
          you can have it all back.. I promise..your the man.. your PIGGU!

Comment

• No I'm not. You're treating me like people treat Muhammad Ali. He makes a fist and people go, "You're still the Champ, man."
            He's old and weak and he knows it, but people still patronize him everywhere he goes.

Comment

No I'm not. You're treating me like people treat Muhammad Ali. He makes a fist and people go, "You're still the Champ, man."
              He's old and weak and he knows it, but people still patronize him everywhere he goes.
              ok ok.. you aren't the champ anymore.. give it up piggu you had your run..now let the other's work their magic

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Mi*Vida*Loca~ View Post
                ok ok.. you aren't the champ anymore.. give it up piggu you had your run..now let the other's work their magic
                After kindness you move on to brutal honesty. Nice.

Comment

After kindness you move on to brutal honesty. Nice.
                  well my tendency is to be brutally honest.. I just didn't want to use it on you..because I like you

Comment

• Don't think you're escaping that ass-****ing Vida. I'm still upset about last night, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      Don't think you're escaping that ass-****ing Vida. I'm still upset about last night, lol.
                      I posted this a few pages over

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      Getting closer now, I hope Vida doesn't steal the points again. Or I'm seriously going to have to track her down and **** her hard.....in the ass.....without vaseline.....

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      I'm gonna tear that **** up.

Comment

Working...
                      X