No announcement yet.

Gringo working on masterfile in FFX

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gringo working on masterfile in FFX

Slowly but surely. I'm at 80 something hours on a file i've been working on for years. I have master armor on 4 of my characters (Yuna, Tidus, Wakka, Auron) as well as their secret weapons. Master armor being: Auto-Potion, Auto-Haste, Auto-Life, Auto-Protect. I have Tidus, Auron and Wakka dealing well over 10,000 per physical attack. I'm just going to customize for Lulu, Kimahri and possibly Rikku. I have unlocked most of the monsters...still have to get Ultima Buster and Nemesis.

Exhausting ****ing ****....at least the final boss will be cake (not like he wasn't the first time).

Originally posted by oldgringo
    Slowly but surely. I'm at 80 something hours on a file i've been working on for years. I have master armor on 4 of my characters (Yuna, Tidus, Wakka, Auron) as well as their secret weapons. Master armor being: Auto-Potion, Auto-Haste, Auto-Life, Auto-Protect. I have Tidus, Auron and Wakka dealing well over 10,000 per physical attack. I'm just going to customize for Lulu, Kimahri and possibly Rikku. I have unlocked most of the monsters...still have to get Ultima Buster and Nemesis.

Exhausting ****ing ****....at least the final boss will be cake (not like he wasn't the first time).
    Nice, are you going to play X-2. If for some reason you don't like the fact that girls are the main char's just give it a shot anyway, it's very very good.

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE
      Nice, are you going to play X-2. If for some reason you don't like the fact that girls are the main char's just give it a shot anyway, it's very very good.

yeah i haven't gotten to it yet. i'll probably pick it up in a couple of months or so however.

i finished 10, then started the masterfile that i've been working on for a long time, but i have ADD or something so i play all these other games in between.

for instance, 15 hours into my ffx campaign i decided to start a new FF Tactics game and I mastered that **** out. had all of the ultimate armor and every original character and all that.

Comment

.I hope your memory card gets corrupt lozr..

Im ready for a new FF game myself.

Comment

I ****ing hate my copy of FFX and i'll tell you why.

I played this game so much. Killed hours on this game and killed extra hours on blitzball. I made it so far on the game.

I made it to the airship mission to fight sin I believe. And it just freezez on that part. SO ****ING CLOSE!!

Comment

yeah i haven't gotten to it yet. i'll probably pick it up in a couple of months or so however.

i finished 10, then started the masterfile that i've been working on for a long time, but i have ADD or something so i play all these other games in between.

for instance, 15 hours into my ffx campaign i decided to start a new FF Tactics game and I mastered that **** out. had all of the ultimate armor and every original character and all that.
            I'm just like you man, I can get into a game for a week or so and then start to play a game i already beat before.

Comment

Why would you possibly choose the worst final fantasy game to do this on? It's like saying: I'm going to set the guiness book of records for being ****ed in the ass the most times in one night.

As for FInal Fantasy Tactics... now there's a game. Getting Cloud and his weapon and leveling him up so late in the game is fun as well. Just wish I could have more people in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez
                Why would you possibly choose the worst final fantasy game to do this on? It's like saying: I'm going to set the guiness book of records for being ****ed in the ass the most times in one night.

As for FInal Fantasy Tactics... now there's a game. Getting Cloud and his weapon and leveling him up so late in the game is fun as well. Just wish I could have more people in the game.

FFX isn't that bad. Certainly not my favorite one of the series, but a solid game once you get the into the monster arena stuff. It's fun making your characters beefcakes.

FFT was truly a fun game. Once you get Orlandu it became a bit easy, but still fun nontheless. It was fun trying to get all of the Genji armor off that one **** and also getting the amazing spear & shield.

Comment

****ing nerd

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE
                    FF: The teen pop party karaoke dance edition (with dance mat) !!!!!
                    never again, gayer than giving elton john a piggy back ride

Comment

Working...
                    X