No announcement yet.

The Last Of Us 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last Of Us 2

Who is hyped for this? It's coming out on Friday. I've got my Amazon pre-order in. Thinking of taking half a day off work on Monday as I want to do a late playthrough on Friday/weekend but probably going to just save my annual leave.

The Last of Us 1 is one of the best games i've ever played. Certainly has the best atmosphere. Amazing story. Great voice acting and for the time in 2013 great graphics.

I like how minimalist it at all felt in terms of UI, what you had at your disposal in such a situation and what you had to do was use your guile to succeed.

I expect it's successor to be great.

It's meh.

Honestly it's a depressing experience, I mean I get that it's in keeping with the original but this is just too depressing, do you want to play a game where you are deflated and depressed and feel horrible afterwards then this is the game for you.

Great graphics though
    bender2000 bender2000 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
      It's meh.

Honestly it's a depressing experience, I mean I get that it's in keeping with the original but this is just too depressing, do you want to play a game where you are deflated and depressed and feel horrible afterwards then this is the game for you.

Great graphics though
      I finished it around 4 days ago.

I get you. You're right.

The first hit the sweet spot in every way IMO. My favourite single player game of all time. This didn't come close unfortunately.

Graphics: 9/10 Almost as good as it gets. Definitely the best you can get on a PS4.
      Music: 7/10 It wasn't iconic like the first games but it did set a lot of the scenes well. It built tension well and a sense of urgency at times. Just wasn't memorable like the first.
      Gameplay: 8/10 A clear step up from the first game. More variety. Better AI. Excellent animations.
      Story: 6/10 It had its moments with the Joel/Ellie scenes which were really nice. Especially the museum. You felt emotion (Joels death and whilst fighting Ellie) but all the characters seem to lack any charm or appear to be single-minded mongoloids.

I hate how much LGBT **** they involved in the game because of Neil Druckmann too just to feed an agenda. The first was perfect in almost everyway.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
        I finished it around 4 days ago.

I get you. You're right.

The first hit the sweet spot in every way IMO. My favourite single player game of all time. This didn't come close unfortunately.

Graphics: 9/10 Almost as good as it gets. Definitely the best you can get on a PS4.
        Music: 7/10 It wasn't iconic like the first games but it did set a lot of the scenes well. It built tension well and a sense of urgency at times. Just wasn't memorable like the first.
        Gameplay: 8/10 A clear step up from the first game. More variety. Better AI. Excellent animations.
        Story: 6/10 It had its moments with the Joel/Ellie scenes which were really nice. Especially the museum. You felt emotion (Joels death and whilst fighting Ellie) but all the characters seem to lack any charm or appear to be single-minded mongoloids.

I hate how much LGBT **** they involved in the game because of Neil Druckmann too just to feed an agenda. The first was perfect in almost everyway.
        Theres literally a scene of a tranny getting banged in this game lol

The top comment on YouTube was imagine if your parents walked into the room while you were watching this scene lol

Comment

The first LOU was a blatant ripoff from Telltale walking dead S1 I'm suprised they weren't sued tbh

Comment

Originally posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
            Theres literally a scene of a tranny getting banged in this game lol

The top comment on YouTube was imagine if your parents walked into the room while you were watching this scene lol
            lmao. She wasn't a tranny, just muscular as ****. You presume she became that way due to what happened to her dad and the fireflies as she wanted to get revenge and in order to be able to do that she had to be strong.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
              lmao. She wasn't a tranny, just muscular as ****. You presume she became that way due to what happened to her dad and the fireflies as she wanted to get revenge and in order to be able to do that she had to be strong.
              I couldn't figure it out because it looked like they took a male body and then stuck a girls head on it.

Comment

Just completed the game. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Comment

was bang average to me. the game took way to long to finish as well. they probably should've ended the game when they went back to the barn.

such a forgetful game. 30 plus hours of revenge all for it to end with nothing.
                  Last edited by penchester; 01-31-2021, 06:30 PM.

Comment

The one word for the game is disappointing, what a wasted opportunity storywise it's a depressing piece of crap it ****s on the memory of game one which was a masterpiece Joel was done dirty on this game

Comment

Working...
                    X