Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (March 22, 2019)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally beat that boss in Akina Castle.

Took from 30 to 45 tries, but its over.

I wish I was kidding about the number of times he killed

Comment

I started playing this a week ago. Im currently stuck on guardian ape, it's hard as shlt. Can't time him right.

Cant get past the ****er.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
        I started playing this a week ago. Im currently stuck on guardian ape, it's hard as shlt. Can't time him right.

Cant get past the ****er.
        I haven't even arrived to him yet.

Not going to spoil anything, but from what I've seen...there are many paths I can follow now...did you finish the Hirata Estate place?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          I haven't even arrived to him yet.

Not going to spoil anything, but from what I've seen...there are many paths I can follow now...did you finish the Hirata Estate place?

I'm fairly late in the game, I'm close to maxing out, I just can't bring this monstrosity of a ****er down because his attacks are so long and wide and erratic and cover a big area unpredictably. This boss creeps me the hell out actually lol

Hirata estate was still early, got through that like a couple days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
            I'm fairly late in the game, I'm close to maxing out, I just can't bring this monstrosity of a ****er down because his attacks are so long and wide and erratic and cover a big area unpredictably. This boss creeps me the hell out actually lol

Hirata estate was still early, got through that like a couple days ago.
            Cool man, toughest game I've played...no doubt one of my favorites.

You cannot overpower anything here. You either learn the ropes or go home crying.

I play on weekends because when I sit to play I want it to be for a couple of hours...can't do that on the week

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              Cool man, toughest game I've played...no doubt one of my favorites.

You cannot overpower anything here. You either learn the ropes or go home crying.

I play on weekends because when I sit to play I want it to be for a couple of hours...can't do that on the week
              It's hard but it's not impossibly hard. You just have to learn the patterns and get the right skills.

Comment

Working...
              X