No announcement yet.

Sega Dreamcast is a gem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sega Dreamcast is a gem

The most underrated consoles of all time. I took out my old dreamcast for a trip down memory lane and let me tell you, dreamcast ia fkin better than all the other consoles that were out at the time.

Shenmue
    House of Dead
    Sonic Adventure
    Soul Calibur
    Crazy Taxi
    Sega Bass
    NFL 2k
    Jet set Radio

Classics only thing I didn't like was the controller and the annoying memory card not sure it's better than other consoles out at the time but still a great console

Comment

The Dreamcast was like Spider-Man on PS1

Comment

Man I had some great times smoking blunts and playing Soul Caliber all night with my buddies.

Comment

Luigi's Mansion tho

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            The most underrated consoles of all time. I took out my old dreamcast for a trip down memory lane and let me tell you, dreamcast ia fkin better than all the other consoles that were out at the time.
            Spot on! I have so many fond memories of the Dreamcast:

Sonic Adventure
            Soul Calibur
            Street Fighter 3: Third Strike
            Marvel Vs Capcom 2
            Capcom Vs SNK 2
            Record Of Lodoss War: Advent of Cardice
            Grandia II
            Resident Evil: Code Veronica
            Phantasy Star Online
            Guilty Gear X2
            Virtua Tennis
            NFL Blitz 2000
            Power Stone

There are still games of the Dreamcast that I wish I could play. I've never played any of the Shenmue games and the one I really really wanna play is Skies of Arcadia, my copy crashed at the beginning.

Dude I don't know what it was, but the Dreamcast was so awesome.

I remember playing Soul Calibur, wow those graphics! All those small details that we take for granted now were first seen in the Dreamcast like in-game artwork, training stages etc. The musical score for it was so epic, I actually have Maxi's theme on my mp3 player for when I go to the gym. Damn I loved Cervantes...even though I got the sequels, none of them had the charm that the 1st Soul Calibur had.

3rd Strike was serious business. Me and a friend would legit fight each other for long hours me using Alex and him Elena, it lasted for more than a year that rivalry, at least 1 day a week for 4 to 5 hours just using those 2.

Resident Evil Veronica is still my favorite RE of all time, it looked awesome and I've always been a fan of the tank mode RE'S.

Grandia 2 was an epic journey, got invested into it so much and the story is something else, it was an excellent RPG.

I cannot count the hours I played PSO. It was monotonous, clunky and repetitive, but damn I didn't needed anything else from it, I'm sure I had hundreds of hours on it.

Record of Lodoss War, this game...the best hack and slash I've ever played, doing all those small dungeons was super fun, wish I could play it again man.

Dude, the Dreamcast will always be my favorite console of all time

Comment

Awesome system.

My brother had one I never did

Comment

My favorite game console. I used to get burned games for this system all the time.

Comment

Sega had the best names for their consoles . Thats probably a huge part of what did them in ,had they kept the Genesis brand things may have been different .

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                    Luigi's Mansion tho
                    Yeah Gamecube was my favorite console that generation , Dreamcast is #2

Comment

Working...
                    X